103. "나는 주로 봉헌한 사람들에 의해서 상처를 입는다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 17:32     조회 : 1190    
103. "나는 주로 봉헌한 사람들에 의해서 상처를 입는다."

"나의 딸아! 아주 많이 기도해라. 이 어두운 시간을 나와 함께 보내자. 나와 함께 있자. 내가 피난처를 찾으려고 왔다. 사람들이 지옥으로 향하는 길을 따라가고 있으니 내 마음이 매우 고통스럽구나. 매우 커다란 비방의 사슬속에서 세계는 오물과 수렁투성이 늪이 되었다. 세상은 하느님의 가장 엄격한 정의의 심판에 좌우될 것이다."

"기도하는데 지치지 마라. 너는 나를 위해서 사람들을 구하기 위한 고통을 받을 것이다. 나의 사랑의 성체안에서 네가 보속 하기 바란다. 나는 심하게 매도되고, 비난을 받고 있다. 나는 주로 봉헌한 사람들에 의해서 상처를 입는다. 이런 인류를 위해 내가 얼마나 더 고통을 받아야 하나! 아주 많이 기도해라. 영혼들을 구할 시간이 짧다. 내가 그토록 사랑하는 사람들이 깨닫지 못하고 있다. 이 위대한 사랑이 나를 죄수처럼 있게 하는구나. 여기에서 나는 사람들을 부르며 기다리고 있다. 나는 어느 누구도 지옥으로 가기를 원하지 않는다. 사람들을 위하여 기도해라. 네 자신을 내 안에 들여보내라."
"너를 축복한다."
- 1988년 3월 30일 새벽 3시 -

DIVINE APPEAL 104

"I am wounded mostly by the consecrated souls" 

"My daughter, pray a great deal. Spend these dark hours with Me. Give Me company. I come to seek shelter. I am in great pains of heart because souls follow the way of perdition. Immersed in a chain of scandals, the world is a swampland of muck and mire. It will be at the mercy of the most severe trials of Divine Justice."
"Do not be tired of praying. You will suffer to gain souls for Me. I want you to make reparation in the Sacrament of My Love. I am so abused and blasphemed. I am wounded mostly by the consecrated souls. What more could I have suffered for this mankind! Pray a great deal. Time is short for saving souls. The souls I love so much do not understand. It is this great love that keeps Me a prisoner in the tabernacles. I remain there waiting and calling souls. I do not wish anyone to perish. Pray for the sake of souls. Put yourself in Me."

"I bless you."

3.00 a.m., 30th March, 1988.

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들