116. "나는 사람들을 목이 타도록 갈망하고 있다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 17:42     조회 : 1091    
116. "나는 사람들을 목이 타도록 갈망하고 있다."

"내 말을 잘 들어라. 나의 상처를 보고, 나를 위로하며 나의 부상을 널리 알려라. 기도를 아주 많이 해라. 두려워하지 마라. 내 마음의 비밀을 너에게 말해 주겠다. 사람들이 나에게 오기를 바란다. 나는 사람들을 찾고 있다. 내가 자비로운 마음으로 사람들을 얼마나 기다리는지를, 그들이 알기를 바란다. 나의 마음이 사랑과 자비로 넘쳐 흐르고 있음을 세상에 널리 알려라. 내가 기쁘게 용서해 주겠다. 나는 사람들을 목이 타도록 갈망하고 있다. 사람들에게 더욱 널리 알리도록 너를 이용하겠다. 사람들을 구원할 시간이 별로 없다."

"이렇게 내가 모습을 나타낸 것은 모두를 위해서이다. 심판의 시간이 점점 다가오고 있다. 기도를 아주 많이 해라. 네가 기도하기를 바란다. 이 비극적인 시대처럼 기도가 절실히 필요한 세계는 이전에 결코 없었다. 세계를 굽어보면서 나의 눈물을 쏟는다. 사람들이 고집스럽게도 죄 가운데 살면서 나의 계시를 들으려고 하지 않는다. 어느 누구도 지옥에 떨어지는 것을 원치 않는다. 나에게 얼마나 큰 고통이냐! 나의 무리들이 막 흩어지고 있다. 아주 많이 기도하면서 나에게 사람들을 데려와라. 사랑하는 네가, 사랑의 성체안에 있는 희생제물이다."
"사람들이 나를 채찍질 하는구나. 너에게 바라노니 너의 육체적인 고통을 극복해라. 기쁜 마음으로, 두려워 말고 고통을 감수해라. 그러면 많은 사람들이 지옥으로 떨어지는 고행을 막을 것이다. 너에게 명하노니 기도하고 또 기도해라."
"내가 축복을 내린다."
- 1988년 4월 11일 -

DIVINE APPEAL 117

"I am thirsting for souls." 

"Listen to Me in the Sacrament in My Love. See My wounds and let yourself be guided by the desire to comfort and dress My wounds. Pray a great deal. Do not be afraid. I assure you of the secrets of My heart. I long to be given souls. I am in search of souls. I only wish souls would realise how I wait for them in mercy. I want the world to know that My Heart is overflowing with love and mercy. My joy is to forgive. I am thirsting for souls. I want to use you to reveal more to souls. Pray a great deal. Cloister souls in your heart. Time is short for saving souls."
"My appeal is for all. Time is approaching for the hour of justice. Pray a great deal. I need you to pray. Never before has the world needed prayers like at this tragic time. Bending over the world, I pour My tears. Souls live in the obstinancy of sin and yet they do not want to listen to My warnings. I do not want anyone to perish. What a pain to Me! My flock is about to be dispersed. Pray a great deal and bring Me souls. In the Sacrament of My Love you are a victim.

My own….. have whipped Me. I want you to mortify yourself corporal, receive the suffering with joy and with no fear, because it will repair for the mortification of many souls who could be lost in perdition. I order you to pray, pray."

"I give My blessing."

11th April, 1988

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들