133. "누구도 지옥에 떨어지는 것을 원치 않는다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 17:58     조회 : 1294    
133. "누구도 지옥에 떨어지는 것을 원치 않는다."

"나의 딸아, 내 말을 잘 듣고 이 어렵고도 무서운 시간을 나와 함께 깨어 있자. 나를 바라보며 네 자신을 나에게 맡겨라. 두려워 마라. 너에게 청하노니 나의 큰 뜻을 위해 봉사해라. 나는 항상 사람들을 목마르게 갈망하고 있다. 너도 항상 하느님을 만족시키기 위해 열심이라고 스스로 말하고 있구나. 나는 매순간 순간 사람들을 기다리고 있다."

"지치지 말고 기도해라. 네 의지에 대한 노력이 나를 기쁘게 해준다. 네가 강해지기를 바라며 선한 사람들을 위해 너의 존재를 내 안에 두기 바란다. 사랑의 성체안에서 나의 고난속으로 네가 들어올 수 있게 하겠다. 아주 많이 기도하며 내가 매우 사랑하는 사람들을 나에게 데려와라. 네가 보속하고자 하는 마음과, 나와 함께 하고자 하는 마음을 갖기 바란다. 사랑의 성체안에서, 나를 위로할 수 있는 방법을 네가 찾을 수 있기 바란다. 네가 매우 기쁜 마음으로 깨달을 수 있게 해주겠다. 그 기쁜 마음으로 나를 위해 봉사하여 사람들을 나에게 데려와라. 네가 나의 무한한 힘에 압도되지 않도록 내가 네 수준으로 낮추어 맞추겠다."

"누구도 지옥에 떨어지는 것을 원치 않는다. 세상을 굽어 보면서 내가 인류 위에 피눈물을 흘린다. 사람들은 밤낮으로 지옥으로 떨어지고 있으며 그들은 영원히 지옥에 남게 된다."
"인류를 위해 내가 얼마나 더 고통을 받아야 하나! 내가 모든 극심한 고통을 받으러 세상에 나가는 것은 사람들을 내가 크게 사랑하기 때문이다. 아주 많이 기도해라. 사람들을 구원해야 할 때이다."
"너를 축복한다."
- 1988년 4월 26일 -

DIVINE APPEAL 134

"I stoop down to your level so that you may not be overpowered by My immensity." 

"My daughter, listen to Me and watch with Me in this difficult and terrible hour. Look at Me and give me the oblation of yourself. Do not be afraid. I beg you to serve My cause. I am always thirsting for souls; you always say to yourself it is hard to satisfy Him. I am waiting for souls in each and every moment."
"Do not be afraid of praying. The effort of your will is My delight. I want you to grow and have your being in Me for the good of souls. In the Sacrament of My Love I allow you to enter into My distress. Pray a great deal and bring Me souls I love so much. I nee your desire for reparation and company. In the Sacrament of My Love I want you to see the way to console Me. I give you a very keen pleasure in which you recognise Me and this fills you with joy to serve Me and bring Me souls. I stoop down to your level so that you may not be overpowered by My immensity." (49)

"I do not wish anyone to perish. Bending over the earth, I shed My tears of blood over mankind. Day and night, souls are falling into perdition and they are eternally lost."

"What more could I have suffered for mankind. It was My great love for mankind that went out to meet all the torture. I paid for the right to have the whole of mankind saved. What a pain to me My own….. keep Me thirsty always! Those consecrated to Me! Pray a great deal. It is time to save souls."

"I give My blessing."

26th April, 1988.

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들