135. "성사를 하지 않은 결혼 때문에 내 마음이 아프다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 18:00     조회 : 1322    
135. "성사를 하지 않은 결혼 때문에 내 마음이 아프다."

"나의 딸아, 이 어둡고 무서운 시간에 나와 함께 깨어 있자. 내가 매우 사랑하는 사람들이 어느 정도인지 알지 못하고 있다. 고통스런 마음으로 내가 기도를 구하러 왔다. 사람들을 위해 내가 계시를 주겠다. 사랑의 성체안에서 내가 사람들을 추구하고 있다는 것을 그들이 알기 바란다. 내가 인간의 모든 불행을 포옹하는 것은 사람들을 몹시 사랑하기 때문이다."

"나에게 봉헌한 사람들이 나를 마치 모르는 것처럼 대하고 있으니 매우 고통이 크다. 그들은 내 기분을 모른다. 나의 마음이 자비로 넘쳐 흐르고 있다는 사실을 그들이 알기 바란다. 오직 사람들이 그 사실을 깨닫기만 바란다."

"성사를 하지 않은 결혼 때문에 내 마음이 아프다. 사람들이 너무나 많이 나를 모독하고 매도한다. 나는 감실이라는 감옥안에서 휴식을 취하지 못하고 있다. 하지만 누구도 지옥에 떨어지는 것을 바라지 않는다. 이것은 나의 신성한 자비에서 나오는 계시이다. 아주 많이 기도해라. 나의 영원한 아버지의 분노를 진정시키기 위해서는 더 많은 기도가 필요하다."

"내 무리들이 마구 흩어지고 있다. 사람들을 위해서 기도와 묵상에 전념해라. 나의 울음소리를 들어봐라. 내가 입은 부상을 네가 알려라. 악은 스스로 반감을 품는다. 세계를 굽어보니 사람들이 지옥으로 떨어지는 것을 서서 볼 수가 없다. 나는 피난처를 찾아 이곳에 왔다. 너의 동반이 필요하다. 지치지 마라. 나는 ... 세상이 구원되기를 바란다."
"너를 축복한다."
- 1988년 4월 29일 새벽 3시 -

DIVINE APPEAL 136

"My Heart is bleeding for the marriages in which My Sacrament has been suppressed." 

"My daughter, watch with Me in this dark and terrible hour. The souls I love so much do not understand to what extent. With an anguished, I come to beg for prayers. I give My warnings to mankind. I need them to know that in the Sacrament of My Love I am in search of souls. It is My Love towards mankind that made Me embrace all the miseries of human nature. What a pain My own consecrated souls treat Me, as one unknown to them. They do not understand My feelings. I want the world to know that My Heart is overflowing with mercy. I only wish souls would realise that."
"My Heart is bleeding for the marriages in which My Sacrament has been suppressed. Too many insults and abuses. I have no rest in the prison of My tabernacle, yet I do not want anyone to perish. This is My warning from My Divine mercy. Pray a great deal. I need more prayers to appease the wrath of My Eternal Father."

"My flock is about to be dispersed. For the sake of souls, devote yourself in prayer and silence. Listen to Me weeping. I need you to dress My wounds. Evil turns against itself. Bending over the world, I cannot stand to see souls falling into perdition. I come here for shelter. I need your company. Do not be tired. I want the world to be saved….."

"I bless you."

3.00 a.m., 29th April, 1988

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들