138. "내가 성체를 만들었을 때, 나는 내가 그토록 사랑하는 사람들이 나를 매우 심하게 비난하고..."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 18:04     조회 : 1322    
138. "내가 성체를 만들었을 때, 나는 내가 그토록 사랑하는 사람들이 나를 매우 심하게 비난하고..."

"나의 딸아, 내 말을 잘 들어라. 아주 많이 기도해라. 나는 피난처를 찾으러 여기에 왔다. 네가 나의 말을 들을 때는 언제나 내 안에 고요함이 뒤따르고 있다. 내 말에 싫증을 내지 마라. 네가 나를 부를 때는 항상 이곳 사랑의 성체안에서 내가 듣고 있다. 나는 감실이라는 감옥안에서 낯선 손님처럼 있다. 밤낮으로 사람들을 기다리며 있다. 나는 항상 사람들을 목이타도록 갈망하고 있다. 네 기도 중에 사람들을 나에게 데려와라. 네가 고통을 감수하면서 사랑의 성체안에 있는 나의 용기를 배워라. 내가 성체를 만들었을 때, 나는 내가 그토록 사랑하는 사람들이 나를 매우 심하게 비난하고 매도하는 날이 올 것이라는 것을 알고 있었다. 나의 자비안에서 너는 빛과 사랑의 근원을 찾을 것이다."

"아주 많이 기도해라. 회개해라. 이 근심스러운 시간에 내 마음에 피가 흐른다. 두려워 마라. 너에게 바라건대 나의 지시를 전달하며, 사람들이 선하게 되라고 요구할 시간을 나에게 다오. 나의 고통스러운 외침을 잘 들어라. 이 귀중한 시간을 조금도 낭비하지 마라. 내 말을 받아 적고 기도해라. 나는 모든 것을 할 수 있다. 의심하지 마라. 고통스러운 마음으로 내가 피난처를 찾아 여기에 왔다. 모든 사람에게 변화하라고 내가 외치고 있다."

"사랑의 성체안에서 내가 매우 외롭게 비난받고 있다. 나에게 봉헌된 사람들이 밤낮으로 유다처럼 나를 배신한다. 내 마음에 한없는 눈물을 흘리며 나의 신성한 자비에서 나오는 계시를 주겠다. 사람들은 기도와 나의 성체를 통해서 변화되어야 한다. 악마는 사람들을 현혹시키기 위해 즐비하게 늘어서 있다. 아주 많이 기도해라. 나에게 사람들을 데려와라. 내가 매우 사랑하는 사람들을 목마르게 갈망한다."

" 신성을 모독하는 싸움에서 사람들이 이룩해 놓은 대부분의 야만적인 충동과 확장하고자 하는 욕심으로 파괴될 것이다. 내가 사랑의 성체안에서 매우 심하게 매도되고 있으니, 내 마음이 고통으로 찢어질 것 같다. 나는 쉬지 못하고 있다. 나를 조용히 있게 해다오."

"선한 사람들이 심판 때문에 고통을 받고 또 매우 괴로워하고 있다. 그들을 괴롭히고 있는 사악하고도 고집스러운 죄인들을 선한 사람들로부터 격리시킬 날이 있으니 두려워 할 필요가 없다. 세상에 그렇게 많은 유혈을 본다는 것이 얼마나 고통스러운가! 대단한 폐허가 될 것이다. 아주 많이 기도해라. 너는 사랑의 성체안에서 희생제물이다. 때가 너무 늦기 전에 사람들이 회개하러 오기를 내가 갈망하며 기다리고 있다. 만일 사람들이 내 말을 듣지 않는다면 내가 그들을 어떻게 구원할 수 있을 것인가? 내 고통을 보라! 나는 부득이 사람들의 영혼을 위해 그런 가련한 상처투성이 상태가 될 수밖에 없다. 기도하여 나의 갈증을 해소시켜라."
"너를 축복한다."
- 1988년 5월 6일 -

DIVINE APPEAL 139

"When I instituted the Sacrament, I knew that a day would be reached when I would be so much blasphemed and abused by the souls I love so much." 

"My daughter, listen to Me. Pray a great deal. I come here to see shelter. As you hear My voice always, the quietness which follows is in Me. Never grow weary of Me. When you call Me, I am always here listening in the Sacrament of My Love. I am a stranger in the prison of My tabernacle. I remain day and night waiting for souls. I am always thirsty for souls. Bring Me souls in your prayers. In your sufferings learn from My courage in the Sacrament of My Love. When I instituted the Sacrament, I knew that a day would be reached when I would be so much blasphemed and abused by the souls I love so much. In My Mercy, you will find the source of light and love. Pray a great deal. Atone. My Heart bleeds in this grave hour. Do not be afraid. I beg you to carry out My direction and give Me the hours that I beg for the good of souls. Listen to My suffering call. Do not lose any of these precious times. Write My words and pray. I can do all things. Never doubt. With an anguished heart I come here to seek shelter. I am calling everyone to be converted."
"In the Sacrament of My Love, I am so lonely and blasphemed. Like Judas, the souls consecrated to Me betray Me day and night. With unlimited tears in My Heart, I give the warning from My Divine Mercy. Souls are to be converted through prayer and my Sacrament. The demon is disposed to mislead souls. Pray a great deal. Bring Me Souls. I am thirsty for souls that I love so much."

"In this sacrilegious struggle, much of which has been created by man, will be demolished due to both savage impulses and aggrandisement. My Heart is broken in pain because I am so much abused in the Sacrament of My Love. I have no rest. Keep Me in silence."

"Good people suffer and are so much persecuted by justice. They have nothing to fear because one day they will be separated from the impious and obstinate sinners who persecute them. What a pain for Me to see so much bloodshed in the world. It is a great desolation. Pray a great deal. In the Sacrament of My Love, you are a victim. I close Myself in waiting and longing for the souls to come and repent before it is too late. How can I save the souls if they do not listen to Me? Look a My pains! I am reduced to such a state of pitiable disfigurement for the souls of mankind. Pray and quench My thirst."

"I give My blessing."

6th May, 1988

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들