142. "내 마음이 찢어질 것 같다... 이 세상은 기도를 필요로 하고 있다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 18:07     조회 : 1308    
142. "내 마음이 찢어질 것 같다... 이 세상은 기도를 필요로 하고 있다."

"나의 딸아, 사람들을 향한 내 자비의 말을 잘 들어라. 나는 목이 마르다. 네 기도 중에 사람들을 나에게 데려와라. 아주 많이 기도하고 회개해라. 나는 피난처를 구하러 여기에 왔다. 사랑의 성체안에서 나는 매우 외롭게 부상당해 있다. 내 생명을 지불했던 사람들이 영원히 지옥에 떨어지는 것을 서서 볼수가 없다. 얼마나 큰 고통이냐! 내가 매우 사랑하는 사람들을 위해 네가 기도하도록, 너를 심하게 몰아 부치겠다. 사람들을 나에게 이끌기 위해서는 너의 기도와 희생이 필요하다."

"감옥안에 갇힌 나를, 세상이 어떻게 취급하는지 잘 생각해봐라. 나는 처참하게 부상당했다. 나는 사람들 가운데서 나의 모든 사랑으로 살고 있다. 모든 사람이 사랑과 자비의 원천으로 돌와올 수 있도록 밤낮으로 남아 있다. 나의 고통은 봉헌한 많은 사람들이, 감실 안에서 매우 심하게 비난받고 매도되고 있는 나를 놔두고 떠나가는 것이다. 미사의 거룩한 성사를 파괴하는데 매우 열중해 있는 나의... 사람들을 보며 나는 피눈물을 쏟는다. 내가 크게 바라는 것은, 내가 그들을 사랑한다는 것을 그들이 아는 것이다."

"나는 누구도 지옥에 떨어지는 것을 원치 않는다. 나는 인류를 위해 받을 수 있는 모든 고통을 다 받았다. 주의 심판이 뒤따르게 될 신성한 자비를 구해야 하는 귀한 때이다. 나의 영원한 아버지의 분노를 진정시키도록 아주 많이 기도해라. 고통 당하는 것을 두려워 마라. 이 비극적인 시대처럼 기도가 절실히 필요한 세계는 이전에 없었다."

"사람들을 구원할 시간이 짧다. 너에게 바라건데 사랑의 성체안에 있는 나를 돌보아라.사람들에 대한 나의 갈망은 지금도 새롭다. 나를 위해 사람들을 사랑해라. 나의 사랑은 언제나 같다. 내가 심판의 목소리로 일어설 때가 다가오고 있다는 것을 세상이 알기 바란다. 신성한 자비에 뒤이어 주님의 정의의 목소리가 따를 것이다. 비방의 사슬에 널리 얽매인 채 세상은 오물과 수렁투성이의 늪이 되었다. 회개하라. 내가 쉴 곳이 어디에도 없다."
"부활의 이름으로 너를 축복한다."
- 1988년 5월 11일 -

DIVINE APPEAL 143

"My Heart is broken….. the world needs prayers." 

"My daughter, listen to My words of mercy towards mankind. I am thirsty. Bring Me souls in your prayers. Pray a great deal and atone. I come for shelter here. I am so lonely and wounded in the Sacrament of My Love. I cannot stand to see the souls, that have cost My life, to be eternally lost. What a pain to Me! The souls I love so much I draw you strongly to pray for. I want your prayers and sacrifices to draw souls to Me. Reflect on how the world treats Me in the prison of My tabernacle by consecrated souls. I am wounded pitilessly. I live in the midst of souls with all My Love. I remain day and night that al may come to the fountain of love and mercy. My grief is that many of the consecrated souls leave Me so much blasphemed and abused in the tabernacle. I pour tears of blood to see My own….. labouring hard to abolish the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. I so much want them to know that I love them. I do not wish anyone to perish. I suffered all the pain that I could have suffered for mankind. It is high time for My Divine Mercy which will be followed by Divine Justice. Pray a great deal to appease the wrath of My Eternal Father. Do not fear to suffer. Never before has the world needed prayers like in these tragic times."
"Time is short for saving souls. I beg you to take care of Me in the Sacrament of My Love. My thirst for souls is ever new. Hunt souls for Me. My Love is always the same. I need the world to know that time is approaching when I will stand with My Judge’s Voice. It will b e a voice of Divine Justice after Divine Mercy. Immersed in a chain of scandals, the world is a swampland of muck and mire. Make reparation; I have nowhere to rest."

"I bless you."

11th May, 1988.

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들