143. "나의 사랑은 속세의 사랑이 아니다..."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 18:08     조회 : 1250    
143. "나의 사랑은 속세의 사랑이 아니다..."

"나의 딸아, 사람들을 위한 나의 외침에 귀 기울여라. 나는 내가 매우 사랑하는 사람들의 영혼을 목마르게 갈망한다. 나의 영원한 아버지가 네 안에서 군림할 수 있을 뿐만 아니라 네가 나에게 사람들을 더 많이 데려올 수 있도록, 깨달으며 네 자신을 버려라."

"네가 모르는 사람들을 위하여 아주 많이 기도해라. 나는 여기에 피난처를 찾아 왔다. 사람들이 준 고통스러운 부상으로 유린된, 나의 성스러운 성체를 오늘 찬미하며 보내라. 사람들을 사랑하기 때문에 내가 감실안에서 죄수처럼 있는 것이다. 내가 얼마나 외롭겠는가 생각해 봐라. 나의 사람들이 나를 버렸다. 이리와서 내 안에 들어와라."

"나에게서 멀리 떨어져 의심하는 많은 사람들에게 나의 말을 이야기해 주어라. 그들은 지옥으로 향하고 있다. 지금은 오로지 사람들이 구원되어야 할 때이다. 내가 나의 발현을 모든 사람에게 알리겠다. 사람들은 나를 알아야 한다. 세상은 제 정신이 아니다. 나를 조용하게 빛 가운데서 지켜다오. 사랑의 성체에서 나는 낯선 손님이다."

"나는 매일 여러 사건들을 통해서 너에게 기도하라고 외친다. 내게서 사람들을 맡았던 자들을 위해 기도해라. 사람들에 대한 자비로운 나의 말을 들어라. 나는 피난처를 찾아 여기에 왔다. 나와 함께 있자. 감실이라는 감옥안에서 내가 마치 추운 바깥에 버려진 어린애같이 느껴진다. 이것이 너에게 기쁨을 주는 이유다. 그 기쁨안에서 나를 더 잘 알 수 있을 것이다. 나에게 사람들을 데려와라. 너를 사랑하며 너를 이해한다. 사람들을 위해 기도하라고 너에게 애원한다. 내가 매우 사랑하는 사람들이 내 고통이 어느 정도인지 알지 못한다. 항상 내 말을 잘 들어라."
"너를 축복한다."
- 1988년 5월 12일 -

DIVINE APPEAL 144

"My love is not a global love. Bring me souls." 

"My daughter, listen to My cry for souls. I thirst for the souls of mankind that I love so much. I want you to understand and annihilate yourself so that My Eternal father may reign not only in you but to many more souls which you bring to Me."
"Pray a great deal for the souls unknown to you. I come here to seek shelter. I beg you to devote this day in adoring My Divine Sacrament, outraged by the torments of wounds received from the consecrated souls. I ask for your adoration and reparation every minute. For the love of mankind I keep Myself a prisoner in the tabernacle. Consider how much I suffer from loneliness! My own have abandoned Me. Come and penetrate Me deeply."

"Speak out My words to the very souls who have wondered away from Me. They are on the way to perdition. This is the only time for mankind to be saved. I address My appeal to all. Souls must know Me. The world has lost its senses. Keep Me in silence and light. In the Sacrament of My Love I am a stranger." (51)

"Everyday I call you to pray through events. Pray for those I entrusted souls. Listen to Me words of mercy to mankind. Pray a great deal and cloister souls in your heart. I come here to seek shelter. Give Me your company. In the prison of My tabernacle, I feel as an abandoned child left out in the cold. This is why I give you please in which you know Me better. Bring Me souls. I love you and understand you. My Love is not a global love. For the sake of souls, I ask you to pray. The souls I love so much do not understand to what extent. I beg you to listen to Me always."

"I bless you."

12th May, 1988.

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들