154. "교회가 황폐되어 있다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 18:24     조회 : 1187    
154. "교회가 황폐되어 있다."

"나의 딸아, 아주 많이 기도해라. 이 세계를 나에게 인도해 줄 사람들을 찾고 있다. 내가 죄인으로 있는 것은 사람들을 대단히 사랑하기 때문이다. 나의 슬픈 기분을 알리겠다. 나의 성직자와 나에게 봉헌한 사람들 안에서 내가 안식과 위로를 찾지 못하고 있다. 예전보다 더욱 더 그들은 나에게 끊임없이 고통을 주고 있다."

"나의 살과 피가 나에게는 고통이다. 내가 그것을 사람들을 위해 헛되이 흘렸나? 이런 사람들을 위해 내가 얼마나 더 고통을 받아야 하나? 이것은 나의 신성한 자비에서 우러나오는 나의 계시다."

"깨어나 기도하고 그들의 사악한 성격과 싸우며 나쁜 습관에 젖지 말라고 내가 그들 모두에게 외치고 있다. 목초지의 잡초는 매년 베어내야 한다. 그 땅은 쟁기로 갈아 일구고 비료를 주며 잡초를 뽑아주어야 한다. 내 교회가 황폐되어 있다. 위대한 작업이 진행되어야 한다. 많은 사람들이 눈이 멀었다. 그들은 무엇이 진리인지 알지 못하고 있다. 하느님의 은총이 힘을 잃고 있다. 죄가 점점 많아져서 마침내는 사람들이 지옥으로 떨어진다. 나의 피눈물을 내 교회 위에 쏟는다. 아주 많이 기도해라. 너에게 단언하건대 네가 나의 더러워지고 상처투성이 모습을 깨끗하게 해줄 수 있다."
"너를 축복한다."
- 1988년 6월 3일 -

DIVINE APPEAL 155

"The Church is in ruin" 

"My daughter, pray a great deal. I am in search of souls to lead the world to me. It is My great love for mankind that keeps me a prisoner. I reveal My sad feelings. I have no rest or comfort in the midst of My ministers and consecrated souls to Me. More than ever, they torture Me continuously."
"My body and blood is an agony to Me. Did I shed it in vain for souls? What more could I have suffered for this mankind? These are My words from My Divine Mercy."

"I call them all to watch and pray, fight their evil inclinations and suffer them not to grow into bad habits. The grass in the meadowlands has to be mowed every year. The ground needs to be ploughed, manured and freed from weeds. My Church is in ruin. Great work must be carried on. Prayer must be carried on in souls. Many souls are blinded. They do not know what the truth is. Grace loses its power. Sin increases and finally souls end up in hell. I pour My tears of blood over My church. Pray a great deal. In the Sacrament of My Love, you are a victim. I assure you that you can cleanse My defiled and disfigured countenance."

"I bless you."

3rd June, 1988

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들