156. "용기를 가져라."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 18:26     조회 : 1338    
156. "용기를 가져라."

"나의 딸아, 아주 많이 기도해라. 너를 괴롭히는 악마를 보아라. 그 악마가 덤벼들어 너를 파괴하려고 항상 벼르고 있다. 악마의 교활한 말에 귀 기울이지 마라. 너에게 애원하니 눈을 들어 나를 봐라."

"어려움을 겪더라도 용기를 가져라. 무서워하지 마라. 내가 사람들을 위해 모든 고통을 겪는 것을 보아라. 보통 때보다 더 기도해라. 나는 네가 느낄 수 있는 방법으로 너를 항상 위로하지는 않는다. 황폐함이 너를 에워싸고 있으니, 악이 너를 고통스럽게 하고 있다는 혼란스러운 생각에 사로잡히지 마라. 나는 네가 조용하게 기도하는 마음으로 있기를 바란다."

"너를 축복한다."
- 1988년 6월 5일 -

DIVINE APPEAL 157

"Courage" 

"My daughter, pray a great deal. Behold the devil torments you. He has always sworn to rush and destroy you. Do not listen to his willy subtleties. I implore you to lift your eyes to Me. Courage even if you experience difficulties. Do not fear. Behold I suffered all the pain of mankind. Pray more than usual. I do not always desire to console you in a sensible manner. As desolation besets you, do not occupy yourself with troubling thoughts about what evil has tormented you. I want you to remain quiet and prayerful . In the Sacrament of My Love, I am thirsty. Bring Me more souls.
Time is short for saving souls…"

"I bless you."

5th June, 1988

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들