160. "나는 아무도 거절하지 않는다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 18:28     조회 : 1251    
160. "나는 아무도 거절하지 않는다."

"나의 딸아, 아주 많이 기도해라. 죄인들이 변화되기를 바란다. 나는 대부분의 성직자들 때문에 피눈물을 흘렸다. 그들은 천박하게 살면서 그들의 고귀한 직분을 깎아 내렸으며, 내가 그들을 위해 존재한다는 사실을 부정하고 있다. 그들 때문에 많은 사람들이 나를 매도하며 비난하고 있다. 나는 영원하다. 나의 영원한 아버지의 심판이 냉혹하게 내려질 것이다. 삶의 태도를 바꿀 것을 죄인들에게 타이르려고 내가 왔다. 그 때가 가까이 도래하고 있다. 아주 많이 기도해라."

"나를 믿는자가 별로 없는데 그 중에서도 나의 자비에 의지하는 자는 더더욱 없다. 많은 사람이 나의 영원한 아버지를 그들의 신이요 창조주로 알고 있는데, 그분을 그들의 영원한 아버지로 믿는 사람은 거의 없다. 감실이라는 감옥안에서 너에게 애원하니, 내가 그들의 죄를 보며 목마르게 갈망하고 있는데 그들은 나를 보려고 하지 않는다는 것을 주지시켜라."

"선두에 서서 나에게 봉헌한 사람들이 나를 경멸하고 있다. 그들 때문에 나는 오로지 고독하게 버려진 상태로 있다. 네가 모든 사람들에게 위험한 가운데 처해 있다고 이야기해 주기 바란다. 그들은 때가 너무 늦기 전에 지금 조심해야 된다. 나는 아무도 거절하지 않는다. 나는 한 사람 한 사람이 마치 지구상에 남아있는 유일한 사람인 것처럼 그들을 사랑하고 받아 들인다. 악마는 자기 시대가 얼마나 짧은지를 알고 있다."
"너를 축복한다."
- 1988년 6월 9일 새벽 2시 25분 -

DIVINE APPEAL 161

"I refuse nothing." 

"My daughter, pray a great deal; I want sinners to be converted. I shed tears of blood because the majority of priests have degraded the nobility of their ministry through living in superficiality and they have denied what I am to them. I am abused and blasphemed by many through them. Everlasting ages are mine. My Eternal Father’s Justice will be inexorable. I have come to exhort sinners to change their lives. The hour is drawing near. Pray a great deal."
"More than that, among the few who believe in Me, too few rely on My Mercy. Many know My Eternal Father as their God and creator but few trust in Him as their Eternal Father. In the prison of My tabernacle, I implore you to assure souls that I long, thirst and look at their guilt but they do not want to look at Me."

"When in the first line, the souls consecrated to Me pour scorn on Me. From them, I find nothing apart from loneliness and desertion. I need you to tell souls that all of them are in the midst of perils. They have to be on their guard now before it is too late. These are grave moments. Bring Me souls in your prayers. I refuse nothing. I love and accept each soul as if it was the only one on earth. The devil knows how short his time is."

"I bless you."

2.25 a.m., 9th June, 1988

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들