169. "내가 나타날 때 나는 자비의 보화를 사람들의 영혼속에 쏟아 붓겠다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 18:34     조회 : 1246    
169. "내가 나타날 때 나는 자비의 보화를 사람들의 영혼속에 쏟아 붓겠다."

"기도해라. 나의 딸아, 그리고 이 어둡고 무서운 시간에 나와 함께 깨어 있자. 나의 사랑의 성체안에서 너는 희생재물이다. 하나 하나의 감실안에 내가 존재해 있다. '죽었던 사람이 바로 나다. 내가 이제 영원히 살리라.' 라고 바로 내가 말했다."

"나에게는 얼마나 고통스러운 일인가! 내가 마치 지나가는 나그네같구나. 내 머리를 눕혀 쉴 곳이 어디에도 없다. 나의 성스러운 자비는 주의 심판이 뒤따른다. 나의 영원한 아버지의 분노를 진정시키기 위해 아주 많이 기도해라. 사람들에 대한 나의 위대한 사랑이 사랑의 성체안에서 내가 매도와 모욕을 받게 하고 있다."

"밤낮으로 아주 많이 기도해라. 사람들이 지옥으로 뛰어가고 있다. 사람들을 위한 나의 계획을 완수할 수 있도록 네 자신을 완전히 버리고 나의 외침에 귀 기울여라."
"나의 축복을 준다."
- 1988년 6월 27일 -

DIVINE APPEAL 170

"As I am exposed I will pour the treasures of My Mercy into human souls." 

"Pray, My daughter and watch with Me in these dark and terrible hours. In the Sacrament of My Love you are a victim. I am present in the Consecrated Host in each and every particle. It is Me, the one who "It is Me who was dead. I now live forever." What a pain to Me! To the souls consecrated t Me, I am like a passing stranger. I have nowhere to lay My Head. My Divine Mercy is followed by Divine Justice. Pray a great deal to appease the wrath of My Eternal Father. My great love for mankind continuously receives abuse and insults in the Sacrament of My Love."
"Pray a great deal, day and night. Souls are running to hell. Abandon yourself completely to My call so that I will be able to work out My plan for souls."

"I give My blessing."

27th June, 1988

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들