18. "나는 인류를 사랑하고 그들이 회개하기를 바란다..."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 10:09     조회 : 1056    
18. "나는 인류를 사랑하고 그들이 회개하기를 바란다..."

"나의 딸아, 너에게 말하는 것을 들어라. 나는 네가 나와 함께 하기를 원한다. 너는 기도해야 하며, 나와 함께 있어야 한다. 인류가 이 세계의 심각한 상태를 알기 바라며, 나의 영원한 아버지의 냉혹한 심판을 알기 바란다. 나는 인류를 사랑하며 또한 그들이 회개하기를 바란다. 그렇지 않으면, 수많은 사람들이, 하느님이 존재하지 않는다고 말하고 있는 사탄과 함께, 영원한 불길속으로 던져질 것이다.
"나의 영원한 아버지의 권력이 침범 당하고 있다. 내가 더 이상 어떤 것도 요구하지 않고, 차라리 하느님의 힘으로 모든 것을 택할 그 순간이 가까이 오고 있다."

"나의 딸아, 두려워 말고 내가 너에게 말하는 것을 숨기고 있지 마라. 나는 더 이상 내 손을 억제할 수가 없다. 나의 영원한 아버지께서는, 많은 국가들이 지구의 표면에서 사라질 것이라는 것을 여러번 반복하셨다. 하느님을 믿지 않는 나라는, 예외가 없고 부도덕한 인간을 징계하기로 한 하늘의 벌을 받을 것이다. 많은 사람들이 멸망할 것이다. 교회에서 프리메이슨파와 같은 집단... 성품이 비천한 마음은, 나와 나의 아버지를 분노하게 한다. 정부에 침입한 붉은 여단들은 격렬함에 있어 공범자들이다. 악마는 그들을 파멸로 이끌고 있다. 아주 많이 기도해라. 사람에게 이 무서운 사실을 알게 하는 것이 시급한 일이다. 나는 어느 누구도 영원한 불길속으로 멸망하기를 원하지 않는다."

"눈물을 흘리며 진실로, 나는 모든 사람에게 기도하라고 외치며, 다른 사람이 기도하게끔 하라고 이야기하고 있다."

- 1987년 10월 11일 새벽 3시 -

DIVINE APPEAL 18

"Italy the nation favoured by God…… have the communist seal. I love humanity and I want it to repent. Otherwise it will cast down innumerable souls into the eternal fire together with satan who suggests to them that God does not exist. My Eternal Father has been attacked in all His powers. 

"My daughter, listen to what I must tell you. I want you to accompany Me. You must make restitution and be with Me. I want humanity to know the seriousness of the state of the world and to understand the inexorable Justice of My Eternal Father. I love humanity and I want it to repent. Otherwise, it will cast down innumerable souls into the eternal fire, together with satan who suggests to them that God does not exist. My Eternal Father has been attacked in all His powers. The moment is nearing when I will no longer ask for anything else but rather I will take everything with all the force of God! (5)
"Italy, the nation favoured by God! All its regions have the communist seal. She betrays My Heart and drags souls down to perdition and chases blindly after My children who want to follow Me."

"My daughter, do not be afraid and do not hide what I tell you. I can no longer hold back My Hand. My Eternal Father has repeated many times that many nations will disappear off the face of the earth. Godless nations will be the scourge chosen to punish disrespectful and unscrupulous humanity. Communism will rejoice for a time because of the Godless. Many will perish. Freemasonry is in the churches…… their ignoble hearts offend Me and My Father. Red brigades(6) who infiltrate the government are accomplices in violence. The devil directs them to perdition. Pray a great deal. It is urgent for men to become conscious of this terrible reality. I do not want anyone to perish in eternal fire."

"With tears in My Heart, I am calling everyone to pray and make others pray."

"My daughter, pray without losing time. I bless you."

3.00 a.m., 11th October, 1987

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들