183. "사랑의 성체안에서 신성한 자비에서 우러나오는 나의 사랑에 대해 묵상해라..."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 18:45     조회 : 1329    
183. "사랑의 성체안에서 신성한 자비에서 우러나오는 나의 사랑에 대해 묵상해라..."

"전 세계 구석 구석에 나의 존재를 알리기 위해 나는 성체안에 머무르고 있다. 이 방법으로 나의 신성한 사랑이 전세계에 존재하고 있는 것이다."

"나에게 봉헌한 사람들에게 나는 나그네이다. 많은 사람들이 나에게 찾아와서는, 내 앞에 서서, 내가 보고 있는 동안 그들은 마음을 다른 데로 바꿔 돌려버린다. 많은 사람들이 기꺼이 그들 안에 악마를 소유하고 있다. 그들은 신비스러운 내 앞에 와서 나를 받고서는 자신들을 바쳤던 악의 발치 아래로 나를 던져버린다."

"나는 밤낮으로 피눈물을 흘리면서 계속 이런 신성모독적인 것을 견디고 있다. 나의 사랑이 그들의 죄보다도 더 크다. 나는 사람들이 나를 공격하는 이상으로 그들을 사랑한다. 매도와 모욕과 비난을 참으며 나의 사랑으로 그들이 돌아오라고 소리쳐 부른다. 만일 그들이 나의 외치는 소리를 듣고 대답만한다면! 내가 바라는 것은 그들을 구원하는 것이다. 내가 사람들을 매우 사랑하기 때문에 그들을 위해 주저하지 않고 나의 생명을 버렸던 것이다. 나는 죽었었고 이제 나는 영원히 살리라. 나는 영원하다."

"나는 오로지 모욕만 받고 있다. 내가 매우 사랑하는 사람들속에서는 어디에도 편안한 곳이 없다. 사람들의 영혼보다 더 귀중한 것이 나에게는 없다. 많은 사람들이 지옥을 향해 뛰어가서는 영원히 그곳에 있다."

"나는 누구도 지옥에 떨어지길 원치 않는다. 세상은 위험으로 가득차 있다. 나는 죄인들을 열심히 타이르려고 왔다."
"성체성사를 통해 나는 무한한 자비의 보화를 사람들의 영혼 속에 불어넣겠다." "나의 축복을 준다."
- 1988년 7월 14일 자정 -

DIVINE APPEAL 184

"Contemplate My Love from My Divine Mercy in the sacrament of My Love, behold what I represent….." 

"My daughter, contemplate My Love from My Divine Mercy in the Sacrament of My Love, behold what I represent, I am very present in every Consecrated Host."
"By replication of My Presence in each particle all over the world, I dwell and abide sacramentally. This is the very and universal Presence of My Divine Love."

"To the souls consecrated to Me, I am a stranger. Many come before My Tabernacle, while in front of Me and I looking and loving them, they turn their mind and attention away. Many possess the devil willingly within them. They come before My mystery, receive Me, then cast Me at the feet of the devil to whom they have consecrated themselves."

"Day and night I continue bearing these sacrileges with tears of blood. My Love is greater than their sins. I love mankind more than they offend Me. With love, I call them back, bearing abuses, insults and blasphemies. If only the listen and respond to My calling! My desire is to save them. I love mankind so much and that is why I did not hesitate to lay down My Life for them. I was dead and now I live forever. The everlasting ages are mine."

"I only receive insults. I have nowhere comfortable for Me in the souls I love so much. I have nothing more precious like the souls of mankind. Many souls are running to perdition and they are eternally lost. I do not wish anyone to perish. The world is full of perils. I come to exhort sinners."

"As I am exposed I will pour the treasures of My Infinite Mercy into human souls."

"I give My blessing."

12.00 a.m., 14th July, 1988

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들