184. "만일 영혼들이 내 말을 듣고 내 자비로운 계시에 응답한다면, 그들은 구원과 평화를 얻을 것이다..."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 18:46     조회 : 1398    
184. "만일 영혼들이 내 말을 듣고 내 자비로운 계시에 응답한다면, 그들은 구원과 평화를 얻을 것이다..."

"잘 들어라. 나의 딸아! 나의 뜻과 소망은, 인류가 기도와 거룩한 미사성체를 통해서 변화되는 것이다."
"이 세상과 나의 교회에는 온갖 종류의 혼란이 들끓고 있다. 지금은 근심스러운 때이다. 구원의 시간이 그렇게 많이 남아있지 않다. 세상에 만연하는 질병들은 그 경고의 징표이다. 끊임없는 기도로써 속죄하여 영원하신 나의 아버지의 분노를 진정시켜라."

"나의 계시가 사장되지 않도록 하여라. 만일 내가 너에게 하는 말이 이행되지 않을 때, 너는 사탄의 포로가 될 것이다. 붉은 악마는 이 근심스러운 때를 잘 알고 있다. 지금은 흉폭한 시대이다. 때가 다가오고 있다. 나의 영원하신 아버지는 수많은 질병들을 세상에 내려보낼 것이다. 그들은 치료할 약도 의사도 없을 것이다. 만일 영혼들이 내 말을 듣고 나의 자비로운 계시에 응답한다면, 그들은 구원과 평화를 얻을 것이다. 더욱 더 기도하며 서로 사랑하여라. 내 마음은 고통으로 가득차 있다. 나는 영혼들이 내게 돌아올 것을 많은 사람들에게 갈구한다."

"이미 악마는 많은 영혼들을 소유해 버렸으며 또 그 영혼들에게, 영원하신 나의 아버지가 존재하지 않는다고 설파하고 있다. 나는 인류를 위해 모든 고통을 다 받았다."

"... 많은 영혼들이 지옥에 떨어질 것이다. 이 말을 그들에게 전하라. 많은 사람들이 지옥의 고통과 아픔을 알지 못하고 있다. 나는 그들 모두를 외쳐 부른다. 나의 자비는 무한하며, 그들이 회개하기만 하면 그것으로 충분하다. 나는 기도를 갈구한다."
"나의 축복을 내린다."
- 1988년 7월 21일 자정 -

DIVINE APPEAL 185

"If souls listen to Me and respond to My Call of Mercy then it will be their salvation and peace….. pray more and more and love one another….. help souls to return to Me." 

"Listen, My daughter. My will and desire is that mankind be converted through prayer, through the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass."
"In the world and My Church there are distractions of all kinds. This is a grave moment. Time is short for saving souls. There are very many diseases, as an admonishment. (65)

Pray a great deal to atone and appease the wrath of My Eternal Father."

"I beg you not to allow My Word to die. If you do not do what I tell you, then you will be captured by the satan the Red Lucifer, who is very conscious of this serious moment. These are times of overwhelming violence. Time is approaching and there will come many diseases which will be allowed by My Eternal Father. There will be no physician or medicine to cure them. If souls listen to Me and respond to My Call of Mercy, then it will be their salvation and peace. Make people pray more and love one another. My Heart is filled with pain. I ask many to help souls to return to Me."

"Lucifer has taken possession of many souls and he tells them that My Eternal Father does not exist. What more could I have suffered for mankind."

"…..speak to souls, many are eternally lost. Many do not see the torment and pain of perdition. I call them all. My Mercy is immense, their repentance is sufficient. I ask for prayers."

"I give My blessing."

12.00 a.m., 21st July, 1988.

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들