191. "인류 구원을 위한 전쟁터속에 성직자들을 가두어야 한다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 18:51     조회 : 1338    
191. "인류 구원을 위한 전쟁터속에 성직자들을 가두어야 한다."

"나의 딸아! 고통을 인내하며 내 말을 잘 들어라. 나의 바램을 너는 알고 있다. 아주 많이 기도하라. 인류는 나의 외침을 들으려 하지 않는다. 그 선두에 선 사람들이 바로 나에게 봉헌한 사람들이다. 악마가 사람들을 타락시키려고 계책을 꾸미고 있다. 악마는 매우 의기양양해 있다. 이 얼마나 고통스러운 일이냐?"

"보아라, 내 눈에서 흘러나오는 피눈물을! 많은...사람들이 나를 배신하여 영혼들을 지옥으로 끌어 가고 있다. 그들은 사탄에 얽매어 있다. 나는 그들에게 사람들을 구원할 의무를 주었다. 그리고 이 황폐해가는 사태를 멈추게 할 의무를 주었다. 그러나 거대한 괴물로 자라는 이 죄악을 차마 눈뜨고 볼 수 없다. 시간이 흐를수록 추악한 잡초들이 자라나고 있다. 아주 많이 기도하라."

"나의 교회는 사악한 부정 때문에 황폐해가고 있다. 그들은 진리를 거부하고 있다. 영원한 인류 구원을 위한 전쟁터속에 그들을 가두어야 한다. 나는 죄인들을 열심히 타이르려고 왔다. 사람들은 길을 잃고 헤매는 덤불 속에서 나오지 못하고 이리저리 방황하는 삶을 살아가고 있다. 사람들 가운데 퍼진 악을 뿌리뽑도록 기도하고 간구하라."

"이 비밀의 시간에, 나는, 사랑하는 사람들에게서 받는 온갖 모욕과 비난을 감수하며 피눈물을 흘리고 있다. 때가 너무 늦기 전에 새로운 삶을 살아야 한다고 그들에게 말해주어라. 나는 그들을 위해서 지금 발현하고 있는 것이다. 나는 그들이 수렁에서 빠져나와, 평범한 삶을 청산하길 바란다."
"그들이 영원에 이르는 빛을 밝힐 수 있도록 나의 자비로 돌아오라고 외친다."
- 1988년 8월 11일 -

DIVINE APPEAL 192

"Ministers should remain immured from contagion and fight to win souls for eternity." 

"My daughter, be patient and listen to Me. You know what I beg from you. Pray a great deal. Humanity does not want to listen to My call, in the frontline those consecrated to Me. The devil works in them in order to corrupt souls. He is very astute. What a pain to Me! Behold, I speak to you amid continuous tears. Many….. betray Me and they lead many souls to perdition. They are bound to Satan. I cannot stand this evil which grows to monstrous proportion by those to whom I gave the duty of saving souls and stopping this desolating course. Time plants weeds and ignominy. Pray a great deal."
"My Church is desolate because of iniquitous evil. They refuse the truth. These….. should remain immured from contagion and fight to win souls for eternity. I have come to exhort sinners. Souls are lost and many good ones live lethargic lives in bushes of which they are unable to come out. I want you to pray and implore for the mitigation of evil in mankind."

"In these terrible hours, I pour tears of blood for all the abuses, blasphemies and insults I receive in all Sacrament of My Love from the souls I love so much. Tell souls that they have to take advantage to renew their lives before it is too late. I am appealing to them all. I need them to lift up their souls from the mire and to leave their mediocrity."

"I call them to My Mercy where they will get all the light to eternity." 71

11th August, 1988

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들