192. "사람을 통한 나의 계획은, 그들이 스스로 내게 맡긴 자유 (그들을 마음대로 조종할 수 있는 나의 자유)를 통해서 이루게 될 것이다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 18:52     조회 : 1299    
192. "사람을 통한 나의 계획은, 그들이 스스로 내게 맡긴 자유 (그들을 마음대로 조종할 수 있는 나의 자유)를 통해서 이루게 될 것이다."

"나의 딸아! 너에게 내리는 자비로운 나의 계시를 잘 들어두어라. 이 어둡고 무서운 시간에 아주 많이 기도해라. 사랑의 감옥안에 있는 나에게 쏟아지는, 온갖 매도와 비난에 대해 조용히 기도하는 시간이 필요하다. 강한 믿음을 가져라. 두려워하지 말라. 유혹을 받을 때마다 네 안에서 일어나는 의혹과 싸울 수 있도록 네 마음을 나에게 끌어 올려라."

"나는 나를 짓밟는 사람들에게 피눈물을 쏟는다."
"나의 관대한 품 안으로 돌아와라."
"사람을 통한 나의 계획은, 그들이 스스로 내게 맡긴 자유(그들을 마음대로 조종할 수 있는 나의 자유)를 통해서 이루게 될 것이다."
"네가 원한다면 나는 언제나 네 마음 속에 숨어있고 싶다."
- 1988년 9월 17일 -

DIVINE APPEAL 193

"My plans to work through a soul depends on the freedom that I get from that particular soul" 

"My daughter, listen to My words of Mercy to you. I beg you to pray a great deal in these dark and terrible hours. In silence, make hours of reparation for the terrible blasphemies and abuses that I am receiving day and night in the prison of My Love. I call you to be strong in the faith. Do not be afraid. In order for you to able to confront whatever comes upon when you are tempted to raise your heart to Me."

"I pour tears of blood over souls who are stepping on Me." 72
"Keep yourself in My Grace. My plans to work through a soul depends on the freedom that I get from that particular soul. I want to hide in your heart always, if you allow Me."

17th September, 1988.

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들