194. "나의 감정에 동화되는 사람들은 행복과 축복을 받는다. 타락한 뒤에 나에게 오는 자도 충실한 복을 받는다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 18:56     조회 : 1536    
194. "나의 감정에 동화되는 사람들은 행복과 축복을 받는다. 타락한 뒤에 나에게 오는 자도 충실한 복을 받는다."

"나의 딸아! 잘 들어라. 아주 많이 기도하라. 사탄을 마음속에 지니고 나에게 접근하는 사람들이 많다. 그들은 나를 모욕하고, 냉혹하게 사탄의 발치에 나를 던져 버린다. 나는 나의 교회에 피눈물을 쏟는다. 시간은 짧고 내 시대는 영원하다. 나의 자비는 심판이 뒤따른다. 나의 계시는 필요한 시간에 내린다."

"인류의 영혼보다 나에게 더 귀중한 것은 없다."
"악마는 사람들을 유혹하려고 진을 치고 있다. 사탄은 자신의 시대가 얼마나 짧은지 알고 있다. 나는 영혼들을 목마르게 갈망하고 있다."
"사랑의 성체 안에서 내가 그토록 처량한 신세로 전락하였다. 내가 매우 사랑하는 사람들은 이러한 사실을 알지 못한다. 나의 감정에 동화되는 사람들은 행복과 축복을 받는다. 나의 자비는 모든 고통을 받아들인다... 이 모든 계시는 고귀한 신성을 위하여, 그리고 마지막 승리를 위하여 사람들을 인도할 것이다."
- 1988년 10월 15일 새벽 2시 30분 -

DIVINE APPEAL 195

"Happy and blessed is the soul animated with My sentiments, remains faithful, and who, after a fall, comes back to Me." 

"Listen, My daughter, pray a great deal. There are very many souls….., who approach Me while knowingly they possess satan in their lives. Sacrilegiously they receive Me in Holy Communion and after that they cast Me at the feet of satan whom they have enthroned in their lives with an oath. I pour tears of blood over My Church. Time is short and the everlasting ages are mine. My Mercy will be followed by Justice. In good time, I give My warning to souls. I have nothing more precious to Me as the souls of mankind."

"The demon is disposed to misleading souls. Satan already knows how short his time is. Such a pitiable state. The souls I love so much do not understand to what extent. Happy and blessed is the soul, animated with My sentiments, remains faithful and who, after a fall, comes back to Me. My Mercy accepts all the pains….. all these lead a soul to the height of sanctity and to the last triumph."

2.30 a.m., 15th October, 1988

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들