2. "첫번째 재난이 곧 다가온다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 03:35     조회 : 1121    
2. "첫번째 재난이 곧 다가온다."

여느 때처럼 고통스런 목소리가 들려왔다 : "나의 딸아, 첫번째 재난이 곧 다가온다는 사실을 모든 사람이 알기를 바란다. 뜻하지 않은 불길이 지구 온 전체를 내리 덮을 것이다. 대부분의 사람들이 파멸할 것이다. 내가 심판의 목소리로 이야기할 때, 그 때는 무시무시한 순간이 될 것이다. 나의 영원한 아버지가 그토록 화가 나시다니! 악의 군대는 전세계를 아주 맹렬하게 강타할 준비가 되어 있다."

"선한 사람들이 고통을 받을 것이다. 그는 심판때문에 고통스러워 하는 사람이다. 그러나 그들은 전혀 두려워 할 필요가 없다. 왜냐하면 그들은 사악한 것, 고집스러운 것으로부터 분리될 것이기 때문이다. 그들은 구원받을 것이다."

"나의 종이 너에게 이야기한 바를 모두 행하라. 너는 내 안에서 살아야 한다. 너는 내 종에 의해 인도될 것이다. 너 자신을 버리고 내가 원하는 바를 위해 강해져라."
"사랑으로 너를 축복하노라."
- 1987년 9월 18일 새벽3시 -

DIVINE APPEAL 2

"The first blow is drawing near." 

With a painful voice as usual: My daughter I want everyone to know that the first blow is drawing near. A unforeseen fire will descend over the whole earth. A great part of humanity will be destroyed. There will come a fearful moment, when I will speak with My Judge's voice. My Eternal Father is offended so much! If I were to tell you the number of sins which are committed each day, you would die of pain. The forces of evil are prepared to lash out against the whole world with heavy violence.
"Good people will suffer; those who are persecuted by injustice, and the just souls have nothing to fear because they will be separated from the impious and obstinate - they will be saved."

"Do all that My servant tells you. You must live like My tabernacle. you will be guided by My servant. Deny yourself and make yourself strong for what I want."

"With love, I bless you."

3.00 a.m. 18th September, 1987

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들