20. "나는 모든 인류를 구원하고자 하며, 어느 누구도 자기 자신의 잘못으로 인해..."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 10:11     조회 : 1051    
20. "나는 모든 인류를 구원하고자 하며, 어느 누구도 자기 자신의 잘못으로 인해..."

"나의 딸아, 인류를 위해 아주 많이 기도해라. 나의 영원한 아버지께서는 자비심이 많지만, 인류는 그것을 깨닫지 못하고 있다. 그들은 마비된 채, 하느님을 부정하고 있다."

"내가 나의 영원한 아버지의 심판의 손을 이제 억제할 수가 없다. 온갖 비난이 처벌을 더욱 부채질 하고 있다. 나의 딸아, 그날 그날을 하느님을 위하여, 크던 작던, 십자가의 고통을 감수하며 참회하라. 하느님의 심판을 진정시켜야 하기 때문에, 어떤 고통도 싫다 마라. 커다란 재앙이 준비되고 있다. 사람들은 눈이 멀어서, 나의 고통에 찬 발현소식을 듣기 거부한다. 세상은 더욱 사악해지고 있다. 교회에는 프리메이슨적인 것이 많이 있다. 교회들은 약탈 당할 것이다. 지진, 절망적인 질병, 혁명, 그리고 무서운 폭풍이 올 것이다. 전 세계에 급격한 변화가 올 것이다. 지구를 일제히 뒤덮을 대홍수가 마치 종말인 것처럼 무시무시하고 급격하게 올 것이다. 그러나 비록 멀리있지는 않지만 마지막 시간이 아직 오지는 않았다. 믿음을 원하는 자, 그리고 하느님의 심판의 순간을 예비하는 자는, 세속적으로 변하지 않고 물러나야 한다."

"나는 이렇게 말한다. '나는 인간이 구원 되기를 원한다,' 라고. 그들에게 이 점을 강조한다. 내 고통에 찬 충고들에 대해 계속 의심하는 자들에게는 그것이 중요한 것이다. 네 자신을 나와 일치시켜라. 내가 원하는 바를 너와 함께 하자. 큰 믿음과 사랑을 갖고 준비해라. 이것은 내 마음의 고통을 통해서 나의 신성한 자비에서 우러나오는 커다란 계시인 것이다. 나는 모든 인류를 구원하고자 하며, 또한 나는 어느 누구도 자신의 잘못으로 인하여 유죄 판결을 받기를 원치 않기 때문이다."

"나의 딸아, 너의 귀중한 시간을 낭비하지 마라. 모든 근심 걱정을 떨쳐 버려라. 네가 무엇을 하든지 항상 기도해라. 영원한 나의 아버지를 위해 하는 너의 모든 것을 감수해라. 너의 작은 고통이 이 인간들을 도울 것이다. 내가 교회 안에 존재하는 것에 대해 저질러지고 있는 모든 죄를 위하여 내 마음은 피를 흘린다. 교회와, 나의 성체와, 하느님은 존경되어야 한다. 사람들이 너무 많이 신성을 모독하고 있으며, 또 나를 배척하고 있다."

"선한 자들아, 자기가 극복할 힘이 없는 많은 역경 가운데에서 살고 있다. 많은 사람들은 자신의 안락함만 생각한다. 얼마나 불쌍한가! 그리고 악한 자가 가장 악랄한 타락 가운데에서 살고 있다. 피할 수 없이 고통스럽게 현대화되는 것이, 선한 자의 안정된 삶을 뒤집어 놓는다. 영원하고 고결한 생명 대신에 그들은 평범한 사람을 택한다."
"너를 축복한다."

- 1987년 10월 13일 새벽 3시 30분 -

DIVINE APPEAL 20

"I would like to save all mankind and I would not want anyone to be condemned through this own fault. How many at such a early age are approaching damnation, no longer wanting to be concerned with their Creator…… The Church, My sacrament and God must be respected." 

"My daughter, pray a great deal for humanity. God, My Eternal Father, is merciful but humanity has lost its senses: drugged and Godless."
"I cannot hold back My Eternal Father’s Justice. Scandals have all accelerated the punishments. Do penance, My daughter, offering to God the crosses of each day, both great and small. Do not misuse any suffering as you must appease Divine Justice. Great calamity is being prepared. Men are blind, refusing to listen to My painful appeal. The world grows worse and worse. In the Church, there are many freemasons. Churches will be ransacked; there will be earthquakes, hopeless diseases, revolutions and terrible gales: a radical transformation of the whole world. The great cataclysm which will simultaneously come upon the earth will be terribly aghast, as if it where the end. But the final hour has not yet arrived, even though it is not far away. All those who want to believe and who await the moment of Divine Justice must retreat from worldly diversions."

"I speak this: I want to save mankind. Insist on this to them; it is important to those who persist in doubting My painful admonitions. Unite yourself to Me. Prepare yourself for what I want with you, with great faith and love. These are great warnings obtained from My Divine Mercy through the anguish of My Heart because I would like to save all mankind and I would not want anyone to be condemned through his own fault."

"My daughter, do not lose your precious time. Leave aside all the worries. Pray in whatever you do. Offer all what you do to My Eternal Father. Your little offerings will help this mankind. My Heart bleeds for al the sins against My Presence in the Church. The Church, My Sacrament and God must be respected. Too many blasphemies and I am apostated."

"The good people live their lives amid many adversities which they have not the strength to overcome. Many think only of their own comfort. What a pity! And the bad ones live in the most heinous corruption. Their inevitable and suffering modernisation has also upset the stability of the good people. Instead of living the constancy of grace and sanctity, they choose mediocrity."

"I bless you."

3.30 a.m., 13th October, 1987

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들