22. "그들이 회개하기만 하면 나의 자비는 무한하다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 10:13     조회 : 1123    
22. "그들이 회개하기만 하면 나의 자비는 무한하다."

"나의 딸아, 아주 많이 기도해라. 매일 매일 저질러 지는 죄, 특히 나의 신성한 성체에 대해 저질러 지고 있는 죄를 보속해라. 얼마나 슬픈 일이냐! 나의 교회가 심판 받을 것이다. 돈에 대한 사악한 사랑과 그 불법적인 유용이라니! 사탄은 이미 혼탁해져 버린 영혼들을 더욱 어둡게 한다. 나는 그들이 와서 회개하기를 기다린다. 이 인류는 얼마나 냉담한가! 그들은 믿기를 바라지 않는다. 그들이 회개하기만 하면 나의 자비는 무한하다. 참회하고 기도해라. 그리고 나의 신비스러운 몸을 받아라. 그리고 고해하러 가라. 인류는 억수같이 신성모독을 쏟아내면서, 교회에 대항하고 있다.
  나의 사랑하는 종은 세계를 향해 외쳐야 한다. 인류를 위해 기도해라...
  지금은 사탄의 어두운 때이다. 나의 딸아, 나라에 퍼진 전염병과 커다란 신성모독은 내 형상을 뒤덮고, 내 마음은 고통으로 피를 흘린다."

"나는 부정되고 모독을 당하고 있다. 그들은 나의 신비스러운 몸을 믿지도 않고 믿을려고도 하지 않는다. 교회들은 유린되고 약탈당할 것이다. 유린되고... 짓밝혀진... 나의 신성한 성체는 지금 몹시 성난 사자와 같다. 그들은 나의 영원한 아버지에게 더 이상 봉사하려 하지 않는다. 이런 모든 이유에서 나는 기도를 간구하게 되었다."
  "그를 축복하고 너를 축복한다."
- 1987년 10월 15일 새벽 3시 -

DIVINE APPEAL 22

"My mercy is great if they repent" 

"My daughter, pray a great deal, atone for the crimes which are committed every day, especially against My Divine Sacrament. How much bitterness! My Church will be adjudicated. This sinful love of money and illicit diversions! Satan has darkened the spirits which had already been turbid. I pursue them when they are at a distance. I wait for them to come and repent. How cold this humanity!
They do not want to believe. My Mercy is great if they repent. Do penance, pray, receive My Mystical Body in the Holy Mass and go to Confession. Humanity hurls torrents of blasphemies and lies against my Church. My beloved servant has to shout out to the world. Pray for the Vatican and the Pope….. These are black days, my daughter. The plague of the nations and the great blasphemies cover my figure and My Heart bleeds from pain."

"I am denied and profaned. They neither believe in My Mystical Body nor do they want to believe. The Churches will be devastated and ransacked; My Sacred Hosts trampled…… underfoot….. are now like enraged lions. They no longer want to serve My Eternal Father. Because of all this, I come to beg for prayers."

"I bless him and I bless you."

3.00 a.m., 15th October, 1987

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들