28. "모든 사람이 구원받기를 원한다. 이것이 내가 바라는 바다 : 기도하고 회개하라."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 10:22     조회 : 1088    
28. "모든 사람이 구원받기를 원한다. 이것이 내가 바라는 바다 : 기도하고 회개하라."

"나의 딸아, 지치지 말고 기도해라. 네 안에서 내가 바라는대로 행동할 수 있도록, 네 자신을 완전히 내 소리에 잠기게 하라. 내가 십자가에서 고통을 받음으로써 이 세상을 구했다. 죄는 성심에 대한 끝없는 공격이다. 다른 사람의 비난에 대한 보속을 위하여 네 고통을 성심의 공적에 일치시켜라. 세상은 고통을 받을 때 울부짖는다. 그러나 너에게 말한다. 좁은 길을 따라 나를 따르는 자들은 거의 없다."

"나는 너에게 갑자기 나타났으며, 또한 이 인간들의 죄로 인해서 고통을 받고 있다. 많은 사람들의 마음이 여전히, 나와, 나의 하느님 의지에서 멀리 떨어져 있다. 그럼에도 불구하고 그들 모두를 사랑한다. 심지어 나를 미워하는 자도 나는 사랑한다. 나의 큰 고통은 (마치 내가 그들을 구원하기 위해 이 세상에 오지 않은 것처럼) 나 자신을... 나에게 침뱉는 것을 보는 것이다. 내 말을 멸시하는 자는 화가 있으리라! 그들의 양 어깨에 귀중한 책임이 있다. 내 자신의 불빛으로 이 세상을 보라. 너는 자만심과 이기심이 모든 것을 파괴하는 원인이라는 것을 알 것이다 만일 미움과 편견과 비난이 그들의 마음에 여전히 남아 있다면, 그들을 위해 내가 어떻게 해야 하나? 모두가 구원되길 바란다."

"기도하고 회개하라. 이것이 나의 바램이다. 너에게 일어나는 모든 시련을 너에게 미리준비시킨다는 뚜렷한 목적을 내가 갖고 있다. 너는 그 사실을 깨달으면서 무엇보다도 그 시련을 받아들여라. 너에게 굴욕스러운 것을 받아들여라. 이 세상과 너를 둘러싸고 있는 모든 자들과, 모순되게 일어나는 시련들을 먼저 받아들여라."
  "너를 축복한다."
- 1987년 10월 22일 새벽 3시 30분 -

DIVINE APPEAL 28

"My daughter, pray and never tire. Abandon yourself completely to My call so that I am able to act as I want in you. I will reveal My desire to you. I have saved the world through sufferings on the Cross. Sin is an infinite offence against My Heart. Offer your sufferings united to My Heart’s merits, for the restitution for the scandals of others. The world cries when suffering but I tell you, the souls that follow Me by the narrow paths are very few." (14)
I have come to you all of a sudden and am afflicted by the sins of this humanity. Many hearts are still distant from Me and My Divine Will. Nevertheless, I love them all. Even those who hate Me I love them. My great pain is to see My own… spitting on Me, as if I did not come in the world for their salvation. Woe to those who disdain My Words! They have a serious responsibility on their shoulders. Look at the world with My Own Light. You will understand that pride(15)and egoism are the causes of all destruction. If hatred, prejudice and reproach are in their hearts as well, what can I do with them? I want all to be saved."

"It is My Desire – pray and atone. Above all, accept the trials that come your way, reminding yourself that everything has an exact purpose, which is to prepare you. Accept whatever could humiliate you; above all, trials that place you in contradiction with the world and with all who surround you."

"I bless you."

3.30 a.m., 22nd October, 1987

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들