34. "나의 성체를 숭배하며 그것을 영원한 아버지에게 바쳐라..."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 10:27     조회 : 1138    
34. "나의 성체를 숭배하며 그것을 영원한 아버지에게 바쳐라..."

"놀라지 마라. 커다란 공격들이 내려질 것이며... 그리고... 나에게 봉헌한 자들의 배반으로 희생자가 생길 것이다. 지금은 네가 행동을 더 빨리 취해야 할 때이다. 나의 고통은 너무 크고 사람들은 그것을 알지 못한다."

"나의 딸아, 네가 완전히 순종하기를 바란다. 나의 유일한 목소리에 네가 귀 기울이기를 바란다. 죄인들의 빚을 청산 할 목적으로 내가 발현한 것에 대해, 공격적인 말을 들을 때에는 언제나 나를 불러라. 나는 네 옆에 있을 것이다."

"나의 딸아, 악마가 너를 괴롭히는구나. 내 이름으로 말하니 진정하고 더욱 강해져라. 네가 해야 할 일을 명한 자가 나이기 때문이다. 인간의 구원에 기여할 수 있도록, 나의 신성한 성체를 숭배하며, 그것을 내 영원한 아버지께 바쳐라. 눈물을 흘리며 너에게 이야기한다. 기도해라! 이런 방법으로서 내 영원한 아버지의 노여움이 진정될 것이다. 제일 먼저, 십자가의 희생으로, 그리고 내가 갈바리아에서 실현했던 끊임없는 부활을 위한 제단의 산 제물로... 지구를 일제히 진동시킬 대홍수가 무섭게 일어날 것이다. 그러나 종말은 아직 오지 않았다. 그렇다고 해서 멀리 있지도 않다. 믿기를 바라는 자와, 하느님의 심판의 때를 대비해서 살려고 하는 자들은, 지탱하고 생존할 수 있는 힘을 갖기 위하여 기도를 해야만 한다."

"나에게 얼마나 고통스러운 일인가! 고통스러운 사건을 담은 많은 메시지들을 보냈는데도, 사람들은 그것이 마치 한가한소리인 양 여전히 무관심하다. '누가 내 피눈물을 마음 속깊이 받아들일 것인가?' 라고 그들에게 질문하라고 나의 종에게 말한다. 고통에 가득차서 거듭거듭 되풀이 하는 내 말이 세상의 저 끝까지 퍼져가기를 바란다. '조심하라!' 선한 자든 악한 자든, 성인이든 어린이든, 모든 사람들은 스스로 준비해야 한다. 나는 그들을 사랑하고 그들에게 시간을 준다. 그들이 꾸벅 꾸벅 졸고 있는 듯한 무관심한 상태로부터 일깨워질 수 있도록 내가 온 것이다."

"나의 딸아, 끊임없이 가시 면류관을 쓰고, 머리를 숙인 채, 어지럽게 돌아 다니는 무리들 속을 걸어가고 있다. 바로 저 유다처럼, 그들은 나를 받아들인 다음에 나를 배신하고 매도하며, 나에게 침을 뱉는다. 그들에게 화가 있으리라! 두려워 마라."

"너를 축복한다."
- 1987년 10월 29일 오전11시 -

DIVINE APPEAL 34

"Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." 

"Do not be frightened. Great offences will befall…… and ….. will be a victim at the perfidious hands of those consecrated to Me. I tell you the times demand accelerated action. My pain is immense, and humanity has not become aware."
"My daughter, participate in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass together with Holy Communion; atone, do penance. I want complete obedience from you. I want you to listen to listen to My unique Voice, with the intention of paying the debts of sinners and whenever you hear of offences against My dynamic Presence, call Me – I will be near you."

"My daughter, the devil torments you. In My Name, be calm and strong, for it is I who ordain the work which you will accomplish. Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls. I speak with you amid tears. Pray! In this way, My Eternal Father’s anger will be appeased. Firstly, with the Sacrifice of the Cross and then with that of the Altar for the continuous renewal of what I fulfilled on Calvary…… great cataclysm which will simultaneously convulse the earth will be terrible, frightening as if it where the end of the world. But the end has not yet arrived. However, it is not far away. Those who want to believe and whose lives are prepared for the moment of Divine Justice must pray so that they get strength to endure and survive."(22)

"What a pain to Me! After so many messages with painful events, still mankind remains indifferent as if it were an idle call. I tell My servant to ask them this ‘who will esteem My Tears of Blood?’ I want My Voice full of affliction to fly to the very ends of the earth saying over and over again: ‘be attentive.’ Everyone prepare yourselves, both good and bad, adults and children, priests and nuns, all humanity." I love them and I grant them time. That is why I came, that they may wake up from their apathetic slumber. Blessed are those who listen to My Voice and prepare themselves."

"My daughter, I am continuously receiving crowns of thorns passing through the milling crowds with My bowed Head. Just like Judas, after receiving Me, they sell Me, abuse and spit on Me. Woe to them all! Do not be afraid."

"I bless you."

11.99 a.m., 29th October, 1987

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들