37. "회개하는 자는 구원받겠지만, 회개하기를 거부하는 다른 자들은..."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 10:34     조회 : 1095    
37. "회개하는 자는 구원받겠지만, 회개하기를 거부하는 다른 자들은..."

"나의 딸아, 너는 네 불행을 깨닫고 항상 네 죄를 받아들일 준비가 되어 있구나. 네가 고통받는 것에 대해 내 영원한 아버지이신 하느님은 기뻐하고 계신다. 너는 네 자신을 하느님에게 바쳐야 하며, 사람들을 변화시키기 위해 눈물을 흘리면서까지 고통을 감수해야 한다. 각각의 얼굴에서 십자가에 못박힌 내 표정을 보아라. 너는 모든 사람을 위해 희생 되어야 하며, 아주 겸손하게 살아가야 하다. 나는 너에게 더욱 더 기도하라고 강조한다. 세계의 한 부분이 구원될 수 있는 것은 오직 기도를 통해서 뿐이다. 회개하는 자는 구원받겠지만 회개하기를 거부하는 다른 자들은, 그들 발 밑의 땅이 갈라지고, 그들을 삼켜버릴 것이다."

"눈물로서 너에게 말한다. 이 말은 죄많고 부도덕한 인간들에게 하는 것이다. 그들은 눈을 감고 아예 보지도 않으면서, 자기 손으로 세계를 파괴하고 있다. 사탄의 힘은 그들 한 가운데서 활보하고 있다. 그들은 사탄 군대에 의해 명령받으며, 그들 손에 닥치는 대로 파괴하고 있다. 사악한 것은 점점 자라나고, 하느님의 손이 그들의 머리를 내리 누르신다. 기도하는 사람들이 많이 없으면, 세계는 대홍수와 같은 파멸로 빠질 것이다. 때가 너무 늦기 전에 기도하라는 내 초조한 외침을 귀담아 들어라. 인간은 신성모독과 온갖 종류의 죄악으로 지치고 타락했다. 그들은 죄 짓는 일밖에 하지 않는다. 나의 딸아, 조심해라. 악마는 내 영원한 아버지께서 존재하지 않으며, 지옥이란 없는 것이라고 많은 사람들을 선동한다. 이것은 인간을 회개하지 않게 만드는 모든 분규다. 그러나 나는, 자비를 갖고 외치며 나에게 돌아오는 자들을 맞이하기 위해 기다리고 있다. 이런 때에, 믿고 나에게 오는 자는 복을 받는다. 나의 딸아, 기도하고 순종하라. 나의 사랑하는 종을 무조건 따르라. 그가 하는 말을 이야기해 주고 또 마음 속에 간직해라. 그는 너를 빛나게 해줄 것이다. 내가 그를 인도한다. 나의 무한한 사랑으로, 그를 축복하고 너를 축복한다."
- 1987년 11월 14일 -

DIVINE APPEAL 37

"Those who repent will be saved but for others who refuse to repent the earth will open up beneath their feet and they will be swallowed up." 

"My daughter, God, My Eternal Father, is pleased by your offerings because you recognize your misery and you are always ready to accept your sins. Your must sanctify yourself and offer yourself for the conversion of souls even with tears. In each face, see the countenance of myself crucified. You must die for all and live in deep humility. I implore you to pray more and more. It is only through prayer that a part of the world can be saved. Those who will repent will be saved, but for those who refuse to repent the earth will open up beneath their feet and they will be swallowed up.
"I tell you through tears and my words I speak to this sinful and unscrupulous humanity. What a pain to see My own … leading souls to perdition. Blindfolded, they do not see that with their own hands they are destroying the world.

There is a satanic power with walks in their midst. They are commanded by a satanic legion and they destroy everything that falls in their hands. Evil has grown and God’s hand weighs over their heads. The world will be in ruin like the deluge if many prayers are not offered. Listen to my urgent call to pray before it is too late. Humanity is fatigued and corrupted by blasphemies and sins of all kinds. They do nothing but commit crimes. My daughter, beware. The devil instigates many that My Eternal Father does not exist, that there is no hell. This is all confusion to make mankind not to repent yet with My Mercy I am calling and waiting to embrace anyone who returns to Me. Blessed are those who at this moment believe and come to me. My daughter, pray and obey, blindly following My beloved servant. Speak and heed his words in your heart. He will enlighten you. I guide him. With My infinite love, I bless him and I bless you."

14th November, 1987.

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들