4. "악마는 매번 거룩한 성찬 미사를 파괴하려고 계속 노력하고 있다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 03:37     조회 : 1086    
4. "악마는 매번 거룩한 성찬 미사를 파괴하려고 계속 노력하고 있다."

"나의 딸아, 내 말을 듣기 바란다. 인류를 위해 아주 많이 기도해라. 이 세상이 더욱 더 나빠지고 있다. 악마는 매번 거룩한 사람들의 기도를 파괴하려고 계속 노력하고있다."

"마치 이 세상이 끝나는 것처럼, 매우 끔찍스럽게 될 것이다. 그러나 그 종말은 아직 도래하지 않았다. 나의 딸아, 이 많은 고통스런 사건들을 담은 메시지들을 듣고도, 그들은 마치 쓸모없는 소리인 것처럼 대수롭지 않게 여기고 있다. 나는 다음과 같이 거듭 거듭 되풀이하면서 고통에 찬 나의 목소리가 지구 끝까지 날아서 퍼져가길 원한다. : 주의깊게 들어라.......내 말을 듣는 자는 복되도다."
"너를 축복하노라."

- 1987년 9월 23일 새벽 3시 -

DIVINE APPEAL 4

"The devil is making every effort to abolish the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass" 

"My daughter, I want you to listen to Me. Pray a great deal for humanity; the world is growing from bad to worse. The devil is making every effort to abolish the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. Divine Justice is prepared to act with My eyes fixed on Heaven."
"It will be terrible frightful as if it were the end of the world. But the end has not yet arrived. My daughter, after so many messages with painful events, they remain indifferent as if it were a idle call. I want My Voice full of affliction to fly to the very ends of the earth, saying over and over again: 'Be attentive...... the time to settle accounts has arrived! Blessed are those who listen to My Voice"

"I bless you."

3.00 a.m. 23rd September, 1987

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들