41. "오늘날 참회와 기도는 그 때보다 더 많이 해야 한다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 10:39     조회 : 1115    
41. "오늘날 참회와 기도는 그 때보다 더 많이 해야 한다."

"나의 딸아, 내 말을 듣고 모두 받아 적어라. 그것은 사람들을 좋게 하기 위한 것이다. 지금의 세계는 어느 때보다도 더 나쁘다. 그 때는 요나를 통해서 자기들이 받아야 할 징벌을 인간에게 계시했었다. 이 때문에 나는 오늘날의 참회와 기도가 그 때보다 더 해야 한다고 말하는 것이다. 자기의 잘못을 진지하게 혐오하지 않는 자는 화가 미치리라! 그들은 어둠 속에서 빛이 발한다는 것을 알아야 한다. 내 마음 속에 눈물을 머금고 말한다. 나의 딸아, 인류의 안전을 위해 네 개인적인 고통을 감수해라. 나는 네가 전 세계적으로 알려지기를 바란다. 네 근심을 떨쳐 버려라. 이 귀중한 시간을 잃지 말아라. 네가 네 자신을 포기하고 완전히 내게 바치기를 바란다. 나는 너의 순박함이 필요하며, 너의 영혼을 변화시킬 수 있도록 모든 세속적인 집착에서 해방되어야 한다."
사랑으로 너를 축복한다.
- 1987년 11월 23일 새벽 3시 30분 -

DIVINE APPEAL 41

"Today’s penance and prayer must be more than that" 

"My daughter, listen to Me and write down all. It is for the good of souls. The present world is worse then Nineveh when, through Jonah, I threatened mankind with the punishment they deserved. By this, I mean that today’s penance and prayer must be more then that. Woe to those who do not sincerely detest their faults! They must know that the light shines in the darkness. I speak with tears in My Heart. My daughter, offer your personal sufferings for the sake of mankind. I want you to be universal. Leave aside your worries. Do not lose this precious time. I want you to abandon yourself totally to Me. I need your simplicity and freedom from every earthly attachment for Me to be able to transform your soul."
    "I bless you."

3.30 a.m., 23rd November, 1987

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들