43. "나의 발현이 거부되며 매도되고 있는가?" ########
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 10:41     조회 : 1328    
43. "나의 발현이 거부되며 매도되고 있는가?"

"나의 딸아, 나와 이 시간을 보내자. 나에게 도움을 주고, 나에게 자비를 애원하며, 나의 영원한 아버지의 노여움을 진정시키도록 기도해라. 사랑의 성체안에 있는 나에게 나를 따르던 자들이, 나를 매도하고 침을 뱉는다. 나는 오직 고통만 받고 있다. 너에게 네 마음 속에 나를 간직하기를 애걸한다. 내가 몹시 외롭고 어두운 이 시간에, 내가 사랑과 자비로 가득차서, 나에게 오는 모든 자들을 맞이하기 위해 기다리고 있다. 악한 자는 거룩한 미사의 성사를 파괴하기 위해 그들을 이용하고 있다. 내 발현이 거절되고 있고 매도되고 있다."

"매일 나는 더욱 더 경멸되고 잊혀져가고 있다. 나의 딸아, 이 어두운 시간에 깨어나서 나와 함께 있자. 내 자비 안에서 나는 결코 잠들지 않는다. 슬픈 눈물을 머금고 나는, 아무도 보지 않은 채, 성체 배일 안에서 조용히 바라보고 있다. 의식을 거행하고 있는 나의 성직자들을, 눈물을 머금으며 바라보고 머리를 숙인다. 이 외로운 시간에, 너무나 괴로워서 모든 인간을 위해 철야기도를 한다. 나는 사탄을 숭배하는 무리들을 보고 피눈물을 뚝뚝 떨어뜨린다. 인간을 구하기 위한 내 사랑을 더 이상 어떻게 증명해야 하나? 인간의 구원을 위해서 어느 정도까지 내 희생을 완전하게 할 수 있을까?"

"나의 딸아, 너에게, 내 영원한 아버지를 공격하는 많은 사람들을 위한 속죄의 기도를 청하러 왔다. 네가 완전한 희생이 될 때까지 나를 따르라. 네 십자가를 지고, 나에 대한 사랑으로 고통을 감수하며, 용서를 베풀어라. 특히 길잃은 많은 사람들과 내 사랑의 성사에서 내 발현을 방해하기만 하는 자들에게, 네 기도가 문을 열어 줄 것이다."

"그들은 배신과, 모욕적인 행위와, 수많은 죄악으로 나를 고통스럽게 한다. 진실로 세상의 종말이로다! 지금은 암흑의 세계로구나! 내 영원한 아버지께서는 아주 자비로운데, 사람들은 사탄과 제휴했다. 사악한 모든 것이 프리메이슨파들에 의해 조종되고 있다. 그들은 내 존재와 교회를 공격하는데 총력을 기울이고 있다. 사탄은 행렬을 이루며 의기양양하게 행진한다."
"나의 이름으로 너를 축복한다."
- 1987년 11월 25일 새벽 3시 -

DIVINE APPEAL 43

"My pain is immense. Pray a great deal for the Church." 

"My daughter, listen attentively to what I tell you. The times demand accelerated action. My pain is immense. Humanity has not become aware of the scourge that threatens it. They are godless. Many do not know Me. My Own consecrated ones deny Me, abuse and step on Me. It is urgent, atone and pray more. I love you and you must obey My afflicted call. Pray a great deal for the Church. These are times of overwhelming violence. Finally, the earth will fall on the field of and arduous battle. Great offences will befall the….. From the ocean of My Mercy, I am calling everyone to listen to My Voice, to convert and return to My Heart. I want to save all. I have many graces in My Hands. Endeavor to entreat with faith. I hear all and I love all. How can I save mankind if they do not listen to Me? I want them to return to Me. They have to look around at all the darkness and hatred which envelop mankind and repent, come back to My sheepfold, to the truth and the light. This is the time for saving souls. From My Love and Mercy I warn. If mankind does not repent, the earth will open under its feet and there will be no mercy. I will speak with My Judge’s Voice. Prayers must be offered more to appease the anger of My Eternal Father. Mankind moves hastily with raging diabolical evil."
  "In My Name, keep yourself strong. More and more remain with Me in the Sacrament of My Love. Be a living tabernacle in My exposition. I love My work."

"With My infinite love, I bless you."

3.00 a.m., 24th November, 1987

----------------

Note: except the Messages here, all Other Messages in November 1987 are omitted in the third edition of On the Eucharist - A Divine Appeal

"내 고통이 너무나 크다. 교회를 위해 아주 많이 기도해라."
"나의 딸아, 너에게 이야기하는 것을 주의깊게 들어라. 이 시대는 더 빠른 행동을 요구하고 있다. 내 고통이 너무나 크다. 인간은 계시하는 천벌을 알지 못할 정도로 돼 버렸다. 그들은 신앙이 없다. 많은 사람들이 나를 알지 못한다. 나에게 따르던 자들이 나를 부정하고 매도하며 나를 짓밟는다. 지금은 절박한 때다. 회개하고 더 많이 기도해라. 너를 사랑한다. 너는 내 고통스러운 외침에 순종해야 한다. 교회를 위해 아주 많이 기도해라. 지금은 폭력이 압도적인 시대다. 결국 지구는 험한 전쟁의 들판으로 변할 것이다.
대양과 같이 넓은 내 자비로 모든 사람이 변화되어, 내 마음으로 돌아오라는 내 목소리를 들을 수 있도록 외치고 있다. 믿음을 가지고 탄원을 해라. 나는 모든 것을 듣고, 또 모두를 사랑한다. 그들이 내 말을 듣지 않는다면 어떻게 그들을 구할 수 있겠는가? 그들이 나에게 돌아오기를 바란다. 그들은 모든 어두운 것들과, 인류를 둘러싸고 있는 미움을 둘러봐야 한다. 그리고 회개하고는, 내 양울타리로, 진리와 빛으로 돌아와야 한다. 지금은 사람들을 구원해야 할 때이다. 내 사랑과 자비로 내가 계시한다. 만일 사람들이 회개하지 않는다면 지구는 그들 발 밑이 양쪽으로 갈라져 열릴 것이며, 그 때에는 자비가 없을 것이다. 내가 심판의 목소리로 말할 것이다."
"내 영원한 아버지의 노여움을 진정시키기 위해 더 많은 기도를 해야 한다. 사람들은 광분하고 있는 악마와 분주히 움직이고 있다.

"내 이름안에서 네 자신을 강하게 지켜라. 내 사랑의 성체 안에서 더욱 더 나와 함께 남아 있어라. 나는 내 일을 사랑한다."
"내 무한한 사랑으로 너를 축복한다."
- 1987년 11월 24일 새벽 3시 -

DIVINE APPEAL 44

"My presence is being refused and abused" 

"My daughter, stay and spend this time with Me. Give me your company and implore mercy and pray to appease the anger of My Eternal Father. In the Sacrament of My Love, My own consecrated ones have abused Me and they spit on Me. I only receive pain. I beg you to keep Me in your heart. In these dark hours, I am so lonely, full of love and mercy waiting to embrace all who come to Me. I am forgotten by My own….. The evil one is using them to destroy the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. My presence is being refused and abused."
  "Every day, I am more despised and forgotten. My daughter, in these dark hours, keep awake and watch with Me. In My Mercy, I never sleep. With tears of sorrow, I am watching beneath the sacramental veil in many tabernacles, seeing no one there. With tears, I bow down My head after gazing on My own ministers who are celebrating. In this lonely hour, I am so much pressed as I remain in My vigil for all mankind. I am dripping tears of blood to see….. worshipping satan. In saving mankind, how better could I have proved My love? I suffered all for the salvation of mankind. To what further extent could I have made My Sacrifice complete for the salvation of mankind?"

"My daughter, I come to beg for your prayers to atone for the many offences against My Eternal Father. Follow Me to the point of your complete immolation. Bear your cross, suffer out of love for Me and forgive. With your prayers, you will open the doors to many souls who are lost especially….. who do nothing but disturb My presence in My Sacrament of Love."

"They pain Me with their treasons and indignity, with many sins. The true apocalypse! These are dark days! My Eternal Father is so merciful but mankind has lost its sense, drugged and godless. Souls are aligned with satan. All the great evil concerns are in the hands of freemasons. They have all agreed to attack My presence and the Church. Satan marches triumphantly in the midst of their ranks."

"I bless you."

3.00 a.m., 25th November, 1987

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들