46. 지금은 악마가 거룩한 미사의 성사를 파괴하려고 계속 온갖 시도를..."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 10:49     조회 : 1305    
46. 지금은 악마가 거룩한 미사의 성사를 파괴하려고 계속 온갖 시도를..."

"나의 딸아, 끊임없이 기도해라. 사탄이, 인류를 파괴할 수 있는 힘을 갖게 하기 위해 많은 사람들을 유도하고 유혹하는 이 어두운 때에, 깨어나서 나와 함께 있자. 근심스러운 때이다. 죄인들을 위한 내 철야기도에 같이 참여해라. 나를 네 마음속에 단단히 가두어 놓고서, 이 귀중한 시간을 조금도 헛되이 낭비하지 마라. 두려워 마라. 항상 평화로운 마음을 가져라. 다가올 이 시대의 대변혁에 대해 너무 슬퍼하지 마라. 오직 내 영원한 아버지에게 매료된 자들만 복을 받는다. 지금은 내 영원한 아버지와 내 존재에 대항하는 사악함이, 극도로 기승을 부리는 시대이다. 참고 기도하며, 두려워 말고 속죄하라. 나는 전 인류가 구원되기를 바란다. 두려워 말고 아주 고귀한 묵상을 계속해라. 그것이 너에게 준 과업이다. 나는 네 마음속에서 여러 징후들을 이룩해야만 한다."

"지금은 거룩한 교회를 계속 파괴하려는 온갖 시도로 나에겐 어려운 때이다. 특히 속죄를 위한 거룩한 미사의 성사 때 기도하고 회개해라. 진실로 너에게 이야기 한다. 세계를 위해 기도할 때가 왔다. 태초부터 지금까지 일어난 적도 없었고 또 앞으로도 다시는 없을 것이다. 전 세계적인 변화가 다가왔다. 기도해라. 조롱하고, 매도하고, 비방하며, 사랑의 성체안의 내 존재를 파괴하기 위해, 과거보다 더욱 더 나를 짓밟는 사람들을 위해 기도해라. 그들이 구원되기를 바란다. 내 자비심은 무한하다. 그것이 내가 죄인들에게 외치는 이유다."

"내 계시는 엄격한 것이다 : 그것은 이 세상을 비난하기 위한 것이 아니다. 그 반대로 이 세상의 많은 지역에서, 내 메시지로 인간을 구원하고자 하는 것이다. 파국을 피하기 위해, 인간에게 계시를 해야만 할 순간이 온 것이다. 내 자비심을 따르려고 하지 않는 자는 결국 멸망할 것이다. 구원할 수 있는 오직 유일한 길은 기도와 속죄 뿐이다."
"너를 축복한다."
- 1987년 12월 5일 새벽 -

DIVINE APPEAL 47

"These times are my difficult hours when the devil is making every effort to abolish the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass." 

"My daughter, pray without ceasing. Keep awake and watch with Me in these dark hours when Satan is directing and seducing many minds, making them capable of destroying humanity. It is a grave hour. Keep Me company in My vigil for sinners; hold Me tightly in your heart and never waste any of these precious times. Do not be afraid. Always be peaceful; do not bewail the general cataclysm of this generation. Blessed are they who are captivated only by My Eternal Father and My presence. Persevere in prayer and penance without fear. I desire all mankind to be saved. Do not be afraid of remaining in the highest spirit of contemplation. It is a task I have given you. I must accomplish many signs in your heart."
  "These times are My difficult hours when the devil is making every effort to abolish the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. Pray and atone, particularly in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass for Atonement. I tell you truly, the time has come for the world to repent; a universal change is near, such as has never been from the beginning of the world to now, and never will it be again. Pray, pray for those who ridicule, abuse, condemn and more than in the past, step on Me in order to abolish My Presence in the Sacrament of My Love. I desire that they be saved. My Mercy is infinite. That is why I came to call sinners."

"My warning is strict; it is not a order to condemn the world. On the contrary, I want to save souls by My messages in many different parts of the world. The moment has come when I must warn mankind in order to avoid a catastrophe. Those who do not want to follow My Mercy will perish at the end. The only things which can still save are prayer and penance." (27)

5th December, 1987

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들