47. "보라, 나는 나 자신 전부를 너희들을 위해 아버지께 바쳤다..."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 10:51     조회 : 1084    
47. "보라, 나는 나 자신 전부를 너희들을 위해 아버지께 바쳤다..."

"나의 딸아, 아주 많이 기도해라. 깨어나서 나와 함께 있자. 내 사랑아! 나는 결코 잠들지 않는다. 나는 지치지 않고 인류를 위해 철야 기도를 한다. 기도해라. 속죄하고, 지금의 어려운 상태에 놓여 있는 세상을 생각해라. 나는 네가 후회하고 있기를 바란다. 많은 대화를 피하고, 오히려 내 영원한 아버지의 노여움을 진정시키기 위해, 네 헌신적인 기도에 전념하라. 네 가슴을 불태우고 네 정신을 빛나게 해주는, 내 말을 잘 들어라."
"내 목소리를 들어라. 나는 너를 위해 큰 계획들을 갖고 있다. 그것은 사람들을 좋게 하기 위한 일이다. 걱정하지 말고 침착해라. 나를 위해 모든 것을 포기해라. 나와 함께 보고 기도하자. 사람들을 내게로 올려 보내라. 나는 이 세상의 죄를 자비로 보면서, 때가 너무 늦기 전에 올바르게 살라고 강요하고 있다. 보라. 나는 나 자신 전부를 너희들을 위해 아버지께 바쳤다. 내가 인간을 위해 더 이상 어떤 고통을 받아야 하는가?"
"나는 너를 축복한다."
- 1987년 12월 6일 -

DIVINE APPEAL 48

"Behold, I offered My whole Self to the Father for you. What more could I have suffered for Mankind? Each day, I am more forgotten and despised by My own." 

"My daughter, pray a great deal. Keep awake with Me, My love. I never sleep. I am never tired of My vigil for mankind. Pray, do penance and consider the present plight of the world. I desire that you keep in mind the compunction. Avoid many conversations, but rather pour forth your devout prayers to appease the wrath of My Eternal Father. Attend to My Words which inflame your heart and enlighten your mind."
  "Listen to My Voice. I have great plans for you. It is for the good of souls. Do not be worried. Be calm. Abandon all to Me. Watch with Me and pray. Lift up souls to Me. With mercy, I see the sins of the world and I implore mankind to amend their lives before it is too late! Mankind continuously pain Me bitterly. My own….. are labouring hard to abolish My Presence and the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.

"Behold, I offered My whole Self to the Father for you. What more could I have suffered for mankind? Each day I am more forgotten and despised by My own….. I am forced to walk in the milling streets."

"I bless you."

6th December, 1987

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들