49. 내 사랑의 성체안에서 나는 너무 심하게 매도되고 있다..."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 10:53     조회 : 1070    
49. 내 사랑의 성체안에서 나는 너무 심하게 매도되고 있다..."

"나의 딸아, 기도하고 속죄하라. 내 말을 귀담아 들어라. 이것은 고통스러운 내 마음에서 우러나오는, 위대하고도 무한한 내 자비의 계시다. 모든 사람이 구원되기를 바라며, 자기의 잘못으로 인해 유죄판결을 어느 누구도 받지 않기를 바라기 때문이다. 악마는 사람들을 유혹하기 위해 진을 치고 있다. 악마는 그들에게 아첨하려고 한다. 인간은 고집스럽게도 죄 가운데에서 살고 있다. 그러나 내 영원한 아버지의 노여움이 다가왔다. 쓰라린 배은망덕이 내 가슴을 다치게 한다. 아주 열심히 기도해라. 어떤 귀중한 사랑도 낭비하지 말아라. 내 왼손은 계시를 가리키고, 오른손은 기적을 가리키고 있다. 나는 인간을 사랑한다! 기도하고 회개하라. 너에게 무슨 일이 일어날 것인가 생각하지 말고, 네 자신을 내던져라."

"나를 엉망으로 만들어 놓고 있다. 내 가슴에 눈물을 머금으며 보고 있다. 깨어나서 나를 도와라. 무서운 일이다. 나는 사람들 위에서 고통스러워 하고 있다!"
"너를 축복한다."
- 1987년 12월 8일 -

DIVINE APPEAL 50

"In the Sacrament of My Love I am abused very much. These are difficult times when My own….. are assisting the Red Lucifer, labouring hard to abolish the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass." 

"My daughter, pray and do penance. Listen to Me. These are great warnings of immense Divine Mercy obtained from the anguish to My Heart because I want all to be saved and no one to be condemned through his own fault; as nobody goes to hell without his consent. The demon is disposed to mislead souls; he wants to flatter them. Mankind lives in the obstinancy of sin, but My Eternal Father’s wrath is near. Do not lose any precious time. My left hand points to the warning and my right hand to the miracle. I love mankind! Pray, do penance, surrender yourselves without thinking what will happen to you."
  "I want them to listen to the voice of My Mercy and Love. In the Sacrament of My love, I am abused very much. These are difficult hours when My own are assisting the Red Lucifer, labouring hard to abolish the Holy Sacrament of the Mass."

"I am being turned upside down,. With tears in My Heart, I gaze. Keep awake and give Me your company. It is terrible. I am agonizing over souls!"

"I bless you."

8th December 1987

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들