54. "사람들이 점점 내 성체를 더럽히며 경멸하고 있다..."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 16:53     조회 : 1121    
54. "사람들이 점점 내 성체를 더럽히며 경멸하고 있다..."

"나의 딸아, 깨어 있어라. 이 슬프고도 외로운 시간에 나를 도와라. 지금은 악마가 나를 믿고 따르는 자들을 이용하고 있는 어두운 시간이다. 그 악마는 그들을 멸망으로 이끌기 위해, 사람들을 파괴하는 일에 매우 열중해 있다. 그들은 점점 더 내 성체를 더럽히며 경멸하고 있다. 내 신성한 것들이 모욕을 받고 있다. 끊임없이, 그리고 전보다도 더욱 더, 프리메이슨파들은 감실에 있는 내 신성한 사랑의 성체를 공격하고 있다. 인간을 위해 내가 얼마나 고통을 당해야 하나! 악마는 나를 믿고 따르는 사람들을 이용하고 있다. 선한 사람이 있는 그대로의 나를 알지 못하고 있다. 많은 사람이, 내가 약속했던 것을 보상받으려고 나를 사랑한다. 그들은, 내가 그들에게 내 권리를 행사할 수 있도록 하게 하지 않는다. 나는 이 성체안에 나 자신을 심었다. 모든 사람이, 대양과 같이 넓은 내 자비로움으로 들어와서 구원되기를, 내 성체의 베일 앞에서 항상 지켜보고 있다.
회개하기 위해서, 네가 이 어두운 시간을 나와 함께 보내기를 바란다. 지금 행해지고 있는 무거운 죄들이, 나를 내리누르고 있다. 모든 사람이 마음을 고쳐, 바로 하기를 바란다. 내 영원한 아버지의 노여움이 넘쳐 흐르고 있다! 그분의 노여움을 진정시키도록 아주 많이 기도해라. 지금은 기도하고 자비를 구할 때이다. 내 심판의 목소리로 말 할 때가 다가오고 있다."

"만일 사람들이 용감하고, 단호하게, 그리고 집요하게, 파국을 면하려고 하지 않는다면 그 때는 인간들이 멸망할 것이다. 많은 사람이 내 계시를 믿지 않고 회개하려 하지 않기 때문에, 이 같은 일이 내게는 아주 무섭도록 심한 고통인 것이다. 그러나 만일 사람들이 더욱 더 회개하고 기도하면, 내 영원한 아버지의 분노는 진정될 것이다."
"너를 진실로 축복하고 또 축복한다."
- 1987년 12월 15일 새벽 3시 -

DIVINE APPEAL 55

"More and more, My Sacraments are abandoned and despised; My mysteries are blasphemed." 

"My daughter, keep awake. Give Me your company in these sad and lonely hours. These are dark hours when the devil is using My own…. Who are labouring hard to destroy the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass and to destroy souls in order to lead them to perdition. More and more, My Sacraments are abandoned and despised; My mysteries are blasphemed. Continuously, and more than ever before, the freemasons attack My Divine Sacrament of Love in the tabernacle. What more could I have suffered for mankind! The devil is using My own…. The good ones to don’t understand Me as I am. Many love Me for the sake of the reward which I have promised. They do not allow Me to make use of My rights over them. I have given Myself in this Sacrament. I am always watching beneath My sacramental veils, that all many come into the ocean of My Mercy, and be saved. I beg you to spend all this dark hour with Me in order to atone. The weight of these present sins press on Me in My tabernacle. I call everyone to amend. My Eternal Father’s anger is overflowing! Pray a great deal to appease His anger. This is the time to pray and obtain mercy. The time is coming when I will speak with My Judge’s Voice."
  "If people are not courageous, resolute and tenacious to avoid the catastrophe, then and there mankind will be finished. This is a terrible anguish because many do not want to believe in My warnings and repent. But if more people repent and pray, the wrath of My Eternal Father will be appeased."

"I bless you."

3.00 a.m., 15th December, 1987.

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들