55. "거룩한 미사를 파괴하고자 하는, 사악한 힘을 없앨 수 있는 길은 오직 이 작은 성체를 통해서 뿐이다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 16:54     조회 : 1079    
55. "거룩한 미사를 파괴하고자 하는, 사악한 힘을 없앨 수 있는 길은 오직 이 작은 성체를 통해서 뿐이다."

"나의 딸아, 너에게 하는 말을 잘들어라. 이것은 모든 인류에 대한, 내 자비와 사랑의 목소리이다. 깨어나서 나와 함께 지켜보자. 지금은 나에게는 힘들고 어두운 시간이다. 네 협조가 필요하다. 아주 많이 기도해라. 사람들을 위해서... 아주 고귀하게 묵상해라."

"내 영원한 아버지의 분노를 진정시킬 수 있도록, 기도실을 준비해라. 거룩한 기도(X 미사)를 파괴하고자 하는 사악한 힘을 없앨 수 있는 길은, 오직 이 작은 성체를 통해서 뿐이다. 모든 사람이 회개하기를 바란다. 이것은 내 신성한 자비로부터 우러 나오는 계시의 내 말이다. 자기가 동의하지 않는 한, 어느 누구도 지옥으로 떨어지지 않기 때문에, 내가 사람들에게 경고를 해야만 할 순간이 왔다. 때가 너무 늦기 전에 그들에게 기도하고 회개하라고 내가 외친다. 지금은 내가 외로운 시간이다. 나는 죄인들을 위해 철야기도하면서 잠들지 않는다. 베일을 통해서 지켜보고 있지만, 아무도 나를 방문하지 않는다. 죄인들을 위해 기도하고 있는 너를 보니 기쁘다. 축복된 성체안의 내 존재에 대해, 공격하고 악평하는 것을 네가 들을 때이다. 더욱 더 그들을 위해 기도하라. 내가 인간을 얼마나 사랑하는가."
"너를 축복한다."
- 1987년 12월 16일 새벽3시 -

DIVINE APPEAL 56

"It is only through these small hosts that the evil powers that wish to abolish the Holy Mass will be defeated." 

"My daughter, listen to what I tell you. This is My Voice of Mercy and Love to all mankind. Keep awake and watch with Me. This is My difficult hour of darkness. I need your company. Pray a great deal. Immerse yourself in the most high spirit of contemplation….. For the sake of mankind."
  "From the Cenacles of Prayer and small hosts in order to appease the wrath of My Eternal Father. It is only through these small hosts that the evil powers which wish to abolish the Holy Mass will be defeated. I want all souls to atone. These are My Words of warning obtained from My Divine Father. The moment has come when I must warn mankind because I would not let anyone perish, unless it is with his own consent. I call them to pray and present before it is too late. Offer the Sacrifice of the Mass twice. These are My lonely hours. I never sleep in My vigil for sinners. I keep watching through the veils of My tabernacle without anyone visiting Me. I delight in seeing you pay debts for sinners and whenever you hear offenses and infamy against My Presence in the Blessed Sacrament, My Daughter, I beg you to pray more for their sake. How I love mankind."

"I bless you."

3.00 a.m., 16th December, 1987.

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들