59. 죄인들을 위해 자비를 간구하라
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 16:57     조회 : 952    
59. 죄인들을 위해 자비를 간구하라

"나의 딸아, 이 시간을 나와 함께 보내자. 지금은 내가 어려운 어둠의 시간이다. 사랑의 성체안에서 받는 나의 고통을 위해 네가 하기를 바란다. 죄인들을 위해 자비를 간구하라. 지금은 사탄의 시간이다. 네 자신을 버리고 내 마음에 일치시켜라. 그리고 너에게 청하는 바를 행하라."

"내가 사랑의 성체안에서 조롱당하고 있다. 거룩한 이 밤에, 내가 스스로 받는 이 고통에 대해 그들이 심각하게 생각해 보아야 한다."

"사람들이 사탄에 의해 멸망의 길로 이끌려 가고 있기 때문에, 너에게 눈물을 흘리며 말한다. 나는 인류를 위해서 모든 고통을 다 당했다. 더 이상 내가 무슨 고통을 당해야 하나? 많이 기도해라. 이 귀중한 시간을 조금도 낭비하지 마라. 네 마음속에 영혼들을 일치시켜라. 나 혼자 남겨두고 떠나가지 마라. 네 협조가 필요하다. 나는 너의 완전한 순명을 바란다. 내 말을 전파하고 따르라. 네 마음속에 영혼들을 일치시켜라. 그것이 너에게 원하는 것이다."
"너를 축복한다."
- 1987년 1월 3일 새벽 2시 15분 -

DIVINE APPEAL 60

"My great pain is to receive abuse and condemnation from My own..... who have decided to labour hard in order to abolish the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass." 

"My daughter, spend these hours with Me. These are My difficult hours of darkness. I desire you to make reparation for the pains I receive in the Sacrament of My Love. Implore Mercy for sinners. It is satan's hour. Abandon yourself I My Heart and do what I ask of you."
  "My great pain is to receive abuse and condemnation from..... who have decided to labour hard in order to abolish the Holy Sacrifice of Mass. I am so ridiculed in the Sacrament of My Love. In the Holy hour, I ask them to meditate on this pain I receive that nights according to My desire."

"I speak to you amid tears because mankind led by..... are on the way to perdition. I suffered all the pain for mankind. What more could I have suffered? Pray a great deal. Do not lose any of these precious times. Cloister mankind in your heart. Do not leave me alone. I need your company. I want your complete obedience. This is what I want of you."

"I bless you."

2.15 a.m., 3rd January, 1988

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들