60. 만일 기도하지 않는다면, 악한 세력들이 탈출할 것이다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 16:59     조회 : 1064    
60. 만일 기도하지 않는다면, 악한 세력들이 탈출할 것이다."

"나의 딸아, 너에게 하는 말을 잘 들어라. 나는 너에게 내 존재의 징후를 많이 주었다. 기도하고 너에게 청하는 바를 행하라. 이 어두운 시간에 묵상해라. 프리메이슨파들이 나를 매도하고 있다. 그들은 나의 참된 복음까지도 매도한다. 그 죄악행위는 반항적이다. 그들은 '우리는 하느님을 원하지 않는다' 라고 외치고 있다. 내 마음이 얼마나 슬프겠느냐! 내 사랑의 성체안에서, 나는 매일 그런 자들에 의해 고통을 받고 부정을 당한다. 그들은 계속 파멸의 길로 가고 있다. 비방의 쇠사슬이 매우 크다. 세계는 쓰레기와 늪 투성이의 수렁이다. 이 비극적인 시대처럼 기도와 회개가 절실하게 필요한 세상은 결코 예전에 없었다."

"만일 기도하지 않는다면 악한 세력들이 탈출할 것이다. 사람들이 내게서 멀리 떨어져 있는 이 때에 그들을 뒤쫓아 다니며, 그들을 기다리고 있다. 얼마나 고통스러운가! 때가 너무 늦기 전에 그들에게 대양과 같이 넓은 자비로 외치며 경고하고 있다. 내가 심판의 소리로 이야기할 때가 다가오고 있다! 지금은 더욱 나빠진 시대다. 이것이 나를 밤낮으로 감실안에 두고 있는, 인간에 대한 나의 커다란 사랑이다. 나는 결코 죄인들을 싫어하지 않는다."

"나의 딸아, 나를 위로하기 위한 기도로 이 시간을 보내라. 영혼들을 네 마음속에 일치시켜라. 그들을 위해 자비를 간구하라. 나는 슬퍼하고 있다. 나를 혼자 남겨두고 떠나가지 마라. 죄가 선보다도 더 많이 퍼져 있다. 사탄은 어떻게든 사악한 무리들을 통해서 교회안에 스며들려고 하고 있다. 얼마나 고통스러운 일이냐! 깨어서 나와 함께 있자. 나의 딸아, 나를 네가 보고 있으니 매우 기쁘다."
"너를 기쁨으로 축복한다."
- 1988년 1월 4일 새벽 1시 30분 -

DIVINE APPEAL 61

"If there are no prayers, the powers of evil will break loose." 

"My daughter, listen to what I tell you. I have given you many signs of My Presence in you. Pray and do what I have asked you to do. Meditate in these dark hours. The freemasons are abusing Me in the Sacrament of my Love. They also abuse My very Gospel. The iniquity is repugnant. They shout ‘we do not want God.’ What great sorrow grieves My Heart! In the Sacrament of My Love, I am so afflicted and neglected by My own….. Each day, they continue along the way of perdition. I immense is the chain of scandals. The world is a swampland of muck and mire. Never before has the world needed prayers and penances as in these tragic times."
  "If there are no prayers the powers of evil will break loose. I pursue them when they are distant and I wait for them. What a pin: My own…. Abandon their vocations and drag down all….. From the ocean of My Mercy, I am calling and warning them before it is too late. Time is approaching when I will speak with My Judge’s Voice!….. have lost their senses. These times are worse. It is My great love for mankind that keeps Me day and night in the tabernacle. I am never weary of sinners."

"My daughter, spend this hour in prayer to console Me in the Sacrament of My Love for the pains I receive from….. Watch and hold mankind in your heart. Implore mercy for them. I am sad in the tabernacle. Do not leave me alone. Evil is prevailing over the good. Satan will manage through….. to infiltrate….. What a pain! Remain awake with Me, My daughter. I delight to see you gazing on Me in the Sacrament of My Love."

"I bless you."

1.30 a.m., 4th January, 1988

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들