61. "나는 절대로 잠을 자지 않으며, 지치지 않고 죄인들을 위해 철야 기도를 하고 있다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 17:00     조회 : 1151    
61. "나는 절대로 잠을 자지 않으며, 지치지 않고 죄인들을 위해 철야 기도를 하고 있다."

"나의 딸아, 깨어서 기도해라. 이 어둡고 힘든 시간에 나는 도와다오. 나를 버린 자들의 죄악에 대해 깊이 묵상해라. 나는 결코 잠을 자지 않으며, 지치지 않고 죄인들을 위해 철야 기도를 하고 있다. 내가 지켜보고 있다. 이 시간에 거룩한 미사의 성사를 파괴하기 위해, 열심히 활동하고 있는 자들 때문에 나는 고통받고 있다. 지금은 사탄의 시간이다. 아주 많이 기도해라. 이 귀중한 시간을 조금도 잃지 마라. 죄인들을 위해 자비를 간구하고, 내 사랑을 위해 나를 위로해라."
"너를 축복한다."
- 1988년 1월 5일 새벽 2시 15분 -

DIVINE APPEAL 62

"In the Sacrament of My Love, I never sleep and I am never weary of My vigil for sinners." 

"In the Sacrament of My Love, I never sleep and I am never weary of My vigil for sinners."
  "My daughter, watch and pray. Keep Me company in these dark and difficult hours. Meditate on the evil of My own….. In these dark and difficult hours. Meditate on the evil of My own….. In the Sacrament of My Love, I never sleep and I am never weary of My vigil for sinners. I keep on watching from beneath My sacramental veil. My heart is grieved by My own….. who are labouring hard in these hours to abolish the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. It is satan’s hour. Pray a great deal. Do not lose any of these precious times. Implore mercy for sinners and give me consolation for my Love."

"I bless you."

2.15 a.m., 5th January, 1988

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들