66. "나는 결코 잠들지 않는다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 17:03     조회 : 997    
66. "나는 결코 잠들지 않는다."

"나의 딸아, 자지 말고 기도해라. 지금은 내가 어려운 시간이다. 내 말을 버리지 마라. 죄인들을 위해 자비를 간구해라. 이 귀중한 때에 조금도 시간을 낭비하지 마라. 나를 위로할 수 있도록 자지 말라고 너에게 애원한다. 죄인들을 위해 기도하고 자비를 얻어라. 나는 결코 잠들지 않는다."

"나는 항상 깨어서 사람들이 내 양울타리로 돌아오라고 외치고 있다. 나를 믿지 않는 자들을 보는 것이, 내게는 큰 고통이다. 전보다 더욱 더 그들은, 많은 사람들을 파멸로 이끌어가고 있다. 모든 사람이 구원되는 것이 내가 바라는 것이다. 누구도 자기 자신의 동의 없이 지옥에 가지는 않는다. 나는 사람들 때문에 괴로워하고 있다."
"너를 진실로 축복한다."
- 1988년 1월 14일 새벽 3시 5분 -

DIVINE APPEAL 67

"I never sleep" 

"My daughter, watch and pray. These are My difficult hours. Do not abandon My words. Implore mercy for sinners. Do not lose any of these precious times. In the Sacrament of My Love, I am so much blasphemed and ridiculed. I implore you to watch in order to console Me. Make reparation and obtain mercy for sinners. I never sleep." (34)
  "I am always watching and calling souls back to My sheepfold. I feel great pains to see My own…. Labouring hard to abolish the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. More than ever, they are leading many souls to perdition. It is My desire that everybody be saved. No one goes to hell without his own consent. I am agonizing over souls."

3.05 a.m., 14th January, 1988

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들