70. "내 왼손은 계시를, 내 오른손은 기적을 가리킨다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 17:06     조회 : 1235    
70. "내 왼손은 계시를, 내 오른손은 기적을 가리킨다."

"나의 딸아, 기도해라. 자지 말고 회개하라. 사람들에 대한 자비와 사랑의 내 말을 잘 들어라. 이 세상의 부정행위를 위해 더욱 더 기도해라. 내 왼손은 계시를, 내 오른손은 기적을 가리킨다. 내 마음에 눈물을 머금고 이야기 한다. 나를 거부하는 자들이 나를 매우 조롱하고 침을 뱉는다. 이것이 얼마나 고통스러운 일인가! 내 교회가 유린되고 약탈되는 때가 다가오고 있다. 나를 거부하는 자들이 성난 사자처럼 되어가고 있다. 감실안에 있는 내 존재에 대해 너무나 많은 신성모독이 저질러 지고 있다. 많은 사람들이 품위와 분별력을 잃었다. 악마는 그들의 마음을 쇠사슬로 엮어버렸다."

"내 영원한 아버지의 심판이 너무 강렬해서 썩을대로 썩은 것들을 파괴시킬 것이다. 그가 내 말을 사람들한테 메아리처럼 울려 퍼지게 하기를 바란다. 내 말은, 참회하고 기도하라고 모든 사람에게 하는 말이다. 그들은 죄를 버려야 한다. 이 비극적인 시대처럼 기도가 절실히 필요한 세계는 예전에 결코 없었다. 만일 기도하지 않으면 악의 세력이 승리할 것이다. 얼마나 고통스러운 일이냐. 내가 그토록 사랑하는 사람들이 나를 알지 못한다. 내가 사람들 때문에 괴로워하고 있다."

"나는 매우 매도되고 부정당하고 있다. 머리를 아래로 떨군채, 혼란한 군중들 사이를 걸어가야 한다. 이 모든 것 때문에 기도와 참회를 요구하는 것이다. 내가 매우 심하게 고통을 받고 있다. 죄인들을 위해 철야기도하면서 나는 결코 잠들지 않는다. 나는 정말이지 내 성체의 감실 안에서 지켜보고 있다."

"나를 감실 밖으로 나오게 해 다오. 적어도 일 주일에 한번은 나를 더욱 더 위로해야 한다. 내가 이 세상을 떠나 높이 들리게 될 때에는 모든 사람을 이끌어 나에게 오게 할 것이다."
- 1988년 1월 18일 새벽 2시 -

DIVINE APPEAL 71

"My left hand points to a warning and My right to a miracle." 

"My daughter, pray, watch and atone. Listen to My Voice of mercy and love for mankind. Pray more for the scandals of this world. My left hand points to a warning and My right hand to a miracle. I speak with tears in My Heart. I am so ridiculed and spat upon My own….. what a pain to me! Time is approaching when My Church will be devastated and sacked. My own….. have become like enraged lions. There are very many sacrileges committed against My Presence in the tabernacles. Many have lost their dignity and light of reason. The devil has chained their hearts. Led by him they labour hard to abolish the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. The chalice is filled."
  "My Eternal Father’s justice is so powerful and will exterminate what is rotten….. I want him to make My word echo in souls. My word addresses everyone to do penance and pray. They have to abandon sin. Never before has the world needed prayers like in these tragic times. If there are no prayers, the power of the evil one will win. What a pain! The souls I love so much do not understand me. I am in agony over souls."

"I am so abused and denied. With My Head bowed down, I am forced to walk through the milling crowds. From all this, I ask for prayers and atonement. I am so much afflicted. In My Vigil for sinners I never sleep. I am ever watchful beneath My sacramental veil."

"I implore to be exposed. (35) At least, once a week will be more consoling to Me. If I am lifted, I will draw all men to myself." (36)

2.00 a.m., 18th January, 1988

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들