77. "나에게는 모든 영혼을 위해 두가지 방법이 있다. 첫번째는 충만한 자비에 의한 것이며,..."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 17:11     조회 : 1219    
77. "나에게는 모든 영혼을 위해 두가지 방법이 있다. 첫번째는 충만한 자비에 의한 것이며,..."

"나의 딸아, 눈물로 너에게 이야기 한다. 나의 고통을 덜어다오. 이 고통은 내가 거의 심판을 내릴 정도까지 이르렀다. 사람들의 죄가 나를 아주 고통스럽게 하는데도 나를 믿지않는 사람들은 거의 늠실조차 않고 있다. 나는 모든 영혼을 위해 두가지 방법을 갖고 있다. 첫번째는 충만한 자비에 의한 것이며, 두번째는 심판에 의한 것인데, 그 때가 점점 다가오고 있다. 영혼들을 위해 더욱 더 기도하여라. 깨어나서 보속하라."

"너는 내 존재에 대해 희생자가 되어야 한다. 내 방법은 아니지만, 이 쓰라린 고통을 통해서 많은 영혼들을 구원하기 위해, 너를 이용하고자 한다. 그들은 나를 아주 힘들게 하는구나. 영혼들을 위해서, 어떤 것도 나를 거역하지 말아라. 나를 버리지 말라. 내가 너를 고통받는 희생물로 삼을 때 너의 고통은, 많은 죄인들을 이제 막 징계하려 하시는 하느님의 심판을 막아줄 것이다."

"내 마음의 느낌을 너에게 알리려고 내가 왔다. 나에게 가까이 다가와라. 고통속에 빠져있는 나를 보며 일어나서 나와 함께 가자. 나와 함께 가자. 나를 주시해라. 나는 추위와 불면증, 배고픔, 목마름, 고통 그리고 버림받는 것을 견디고 있다. 나를 받아들이는 영혼을 위해 기도해라. 내가 얼마나 많은 낮과 밤을 영혼들이 나에게 돌아오길 갈망하며 보내야만 하나? 내가 그들을 목마르게 기다리고 있다는 것을, 그들에게 크게 외치며 확신시키고 있다. 나는 그들 모두를 사랑한다. 내가 그들 모두 나의 양울타리로 돌아오라고 소리쳐 부르고 있다. 지금은 근심스러운 때이다. 나는 치욕적인 상태에 놓여 있다. 때문에 너무나 고통스럽다. 신성을 모독하는 자들에 의해서 재난이 계속 쏟아져 나오고 있다. 프리메이슨파들은 채찍과 썩은 밧줄로 나를 아주 난폭하게 때려서 내 뼈마저도 부러져, 이루 헤아릴 수 없는 고통으로 내가 눈물을 흘리고 있다."

"기도하며 나를 위로해 다오. 영혼들을 위해 자비를 간구해라. 자비와, 나를 위로하고자 하는 욕망이 인도하는대로 너 자신을 맡기어라. 나의 자비는, 내가 너에게 요구하는 것을, 무엇이든지 할 수 있도록 너를 도와줄 것이다. 내가 무엇이든지 너를 자유롭게 할 수 있도록 해달라. 나를 믿지않는 자들로부터 받는 고통을 보아라."

"기도하며 그들을 네 마음 속에 간직해라. 네 자신을 고귀한 묵상 가운데 두어라. 나는 사람들을 사랑한다."
"나의 축복을 준다."
- 1988년 2월 6일 새벽 2시 30분 -

DIVINE APPEAL 78

"I have two measures for every soul. First is of Mercy and it has overflowed. The second is of Justice, it is approaching." 

"My daughter, I speak to you amid tears. Save My pains. The pain is almost forcing My justice to act. The sins of mankind wound me deeply but nearly so much as those of….. I have two measures for every soul. First is of Mercy and it has overflowed. The second is of Justice, it is approaching. Pray for more souls, watch and atone."
  "You shall be the victim of My Presence in the Divine Sacrament. Through a bitter dislike for all that is not of Me, I want to use you to save many souls. They have cost Me so dear. For the sake of souls, do not refuse Me anything. I beg you not to desert Me. When I leave you prey to anguish, your suffering wards off Divine Justice when it is about to strike many sinners."

"I have come to reveal to you the feeling of My Heart, Draw near to Me. When you see Me submerged in grief, rise and go with Me. Give Me company. Contemplate Me in the prison of My tabernacle. I endure cold, sleeplessness, hunger, thirst, pain and desertion. Pray for the soul that receives Me. How many days and nights should I spend longing for souls to come back? Shout out and assure them that I am thirsty for them. I love them all. I am calling them all into My sheepfold. These are grave moments. I am in the state of ignominy. What a pain from….. blow after blow is discharged by the blasphemers. The Freemasons, with whips and fretted cords, strike me with such violence that My very bones are shaken and I am torn with innumerable wounds."

"Pray and console Me. Implore mercy for souls. Let yourself be guided by grace and by the desire to console Me. My grace will help you to do whatever I ask of you. Do not fear. Give Me all the freedom over you. See the pains that I receive from My own….."

"Pray and cloister them in your heart. Put yourself in the high spirit of contemplation. I love mankind."

"I give My blessing."

2.30 a.m., 6th February, 1988

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들