78. "희망은 자신과 영혼들에 대해 헤아릴 수 없이 많은 자비를 얻어준다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 17:12     조회 : 1032    
78. "희망은 자신과 영혼들에 대해 헤아릴 수 없이 많은 자비를 얻어준다."

"나의 딸아, 아주 많이 기도해라. 깨어나서 보속해라. 내 말을 잘 듣고 적어라."

"내 사랑의 성체속에서 받는 고통을 헤아려 봐라. 나의 사람들이 나를 부정하고 있다. 세상은 나에 대해서 반항을 하며, 그 많은 영혼들이 나에게 멸시를 퍼붓는다."

"그가 사람들에게 이야기할 때, 자비가 언제나 내 말과 함께 할 것이며, 진리가 승리할 것이라는 것을, 내 사랑안에서 그에게 말 해주고, 그를 확신시키고 있다. 나를 거부하는 자들을 보니 매우 고통스럽다. 그들은 나를 그들과 멀리 떨어져 있는 것으로 대한다. 그들은 내 느낌을 알려고 하질 않는다."

"아주 많이 기도하며 회개해라. 희망은 자신과 영혼들에 대해 헤아릴 수 없이 많은 자비를 얻어준다. 도중에 길을 잃고 지옥으로 가는 불쌍한 영혼들에게, 나의 자비를 베풀기 위해 그것이 알려지기를 바란다."

"내가 얼마나 열심히 그들을 갈망하고 있는지 그들이 알기 바란다. 때가 너무 늦기 전에 내가 영혼들을 소리쳐 부르고 있다. 영혼들이 구원되기를 내가 원한다. 이것은 내가 요구하고 있는, 많은 사람이, 작은 성체를 통해서 하는 보속을 통해서, 영혼들 가운데 군림하려는 나의 의지다."

"내 말이 많은 사람들에게 알려질 것이며, 인쇄되고 읽혀질 것이다. 그런 방법으로 사람들이 변화될 수 있도록 특별한 자비를 주겠다. 네 영혼을 나의 쓰라린 마음에 던져 넣어라. 나를 거부하는 자들에 의해 받은 상처를, 네가 치료해 주기 바란다. 그것을 나를 위해 기도를 통해서 해라. 두려워 마라."

"내 고통을 나누기 위해, 너를 마음대로 할 수 있는 자유를 나에게 다오. 내 사랑의 성체속에서 나는 큰 고통을 받는다. 아주 많이 기도해라. 영혼들을 네 마음속에 가두어라. 나의 사랑하는 종을 위하여 내 말을 따르고, 마음에 유념하여라. 그가 나를 들어 올릴 때 나의 무한한 자비를 사람들의 영혼에 부어줄 것이다."
"내 축복을 준다."

DIVINE APPEAL 79

"Hope obtains innumerable graces for self and souls." 

"My daughter, pray a great deal. Watch and atone. Listen to Me and write."
  "Fathom the pain that I receive in the Sacraments of My Love. My own deny Me. The world revolts against Me and so many souls pour scorn upon Me."

"I speak to My beloved servant and I assure him that grace will accompany my words continuously as he speaks them and truth will triumph. I am agonizing over souls. What a pain to see My own….. They treat Me as one very far from them. They do not want to understand My feelings."

"Pray a great deal and atone. Hope obtains innumerable graces for self and souls. I desire this to be understood so that My mercy may be revealed to the poor souls who have gone astray on the way to perdition."

"I want them to know how greatly I long for them. I am calling souls before it is too late. I want souls to be saved. It is My will to reign in the souls through reparation that I ask" (made by many and through small hosts).

"Through the small hosts, My words will be known to many and they will be printed and read and I will grant special graces that through them souls may be transformed. Let Me plunge your soul into My bitterness. I need you to dress the wounds that are caused by My own….. Do it for Me through your prayers. Do not be afraid.

Give Me freedom to share My feelings. In the Sacrament of My Love, I feel great pain. My own…… are labouring hard to abandon the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. Pray a great deal. Cloister souls in your heart. Follow My words to my beloved servant and heed them. As he lifts Me up, I will pour My infinite mercy in the human souls."

"I give My blessing."

3.00 a.m., 7th February, 1988

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들