81. "나는 영혼들에 굶주려 있다. 그들을 맞이하기 위해 내가 양팔을 벌리며 기쁜 마음으로 왔다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 17:15     조회 : 1042    
81. "나는 영혼들에 굶주려 있다. 그들을 맞이하기 위해 내가 양팔을 벌리며 기쁜 마음으로 왔다."

"나의 딸아, 기도하며 이 어둡고도 무서운 시간을 나와 함께 보내자. 이제까지 받은 고통에 참여해라. 두려워 마라. 내 쓰라림을 너에게 나누어 줄 것이다. 아주 많이 기도하며, 영혼들을 위해 자비를 간구해라. 나를 믿지않는 자들이 나를 고통스럽게 상처를 주고 있으니 나에게는 너무 고통스럽구나. 그들을 위해 모든 것을 감수해라. 네 마음 속에서 나를 인식하게 해다오. 만일 사람들이 나의 충만한 사랑을 안다면 그들은 그것을 무시하지 않을 것이다. 이런 이유로 내가 그들을 찾으려고 있는 것이다. 고통을 감수해라."

"사람들에 대한 나의 사랑은 너무 커서, 나는 모든 사람들을 도우려고 하는 욕망에 불타 있다. 그러나 길을 잃고 있는 많은 사람들을 본다는 것이 나에게는 커다란 고통이구나. 나는 영혼들에 굶주려 있다. 그들을 맞이하기 위해 내가 양팔을 벌리며 기쁜 마음으로 왔다."

"내 마음은 파멸을 향해 돌진하는 이 세상을 보는 것으로 고통이 충만해 있다. 나는 용서하려는 욕망으로 불타 있다. 내 많은 영혼들을 위해 자비를 얻어라."
"사랑의 성체안에서 내가 매도되고 모독을 당하며 버려지고 있다. 그들은 나에게 죽음을 주려고 애쓰고 있다. 왜 나의 사람들이 나에게 그렇게 대해야 하나? 그들을 위해 무슨 고통을 당해야 할까? 내가 그들을 소리쳐 부를 때, 그들 중 많은 사람들이 대답을 했지만, 지금은 그들이, 그들에 대한 내 사랑의 설계를 부수면서, 나를 발로 짓밟으며 유린하고 있다. 나에게 안식을 달라. 그 많은 영혼들이 파멸로 이끌려지고 있다. 나는 그들을 끝없이 사랑한다."

"내가 나타날 때에, 나의 무한한 자비를 사람들의 영혼에 쏟아 붓겠다. 타락한 영혼들에 대한 나의 사랑과 위대한 자비의 정도가 무한대라는 것을 알릴 것이다. 나는 정말이지 그들을 용서하기 위하여 끝없는 사랑을 갖고 기다리고 있다."

"감실이라는 감옥안에 영혼들이 내 양울타리로 돌아오기를 갈망하며 내가 낮과 밤을 보내고 있다. 나는 비통한 상태에 있다. 네 앞에 나를 두어라. 나는 영혼들때문에 괴로워하고 있다. 아주 많이 기도하고, 영혼들을 네 마음속에 가두어라. 영혼들의 냉담이 매우 크구나. 네가 느끼는 것에 대해 무서워 마라. 내가 위로가 될 수 있도록 고통을 나누자. 영혼들은 나에게 심한 상처를 준다. 회개하고 기도해라."
"내 축복을 너에게 준다."
- 1988년 2월 10일 새벽 3시 -

DIVINE APPEAL 82

"I hunger for souls. I come down to them with joy, stretching My Hands to embrace them" 

"My daughter, pray and spend these dark and terrible hours with Me. Take part in My previous pains. Do not fear. I will make you share My bitterness. Pray a great deal and implore mercy for souls. What a pain to me that in the Sacrament of My Love, My own….. wound Me bitterly. Offer all you do for them. Give Me rest in your heart. If souls knew the excess of My love, they would not disregard it. For this, I am seeking them. Suffer with grief."
  "My love for mankind is so great that I am consumed with desire to help all, but what a pain for Me to see many lost. Many need someone to obtain grace. I hunger for souls. I come down to them with joy. Stretching My hands to embrace them."

"My Heart is full of pain to see the world rushing headlong to ruin. I am consumed with desire to pardon. Understand My grief. Come near and comfort Me, repair and obtain mercy for many souls."

"In the Sacrament of My Love, I am abused, insulted, and abandoned. They seek to deal out death to Me. Why do My own do this to me thus? What more could I have suffered for them? When I called them, many of them responded but now they trample Me underfoot and ridicule Me, frustrating the designs of My Love on them. Give Me rest. So many souls are led to perdition. I love them with a boundless love."

"As I am exposed I will pour My infinite mercy into human souls. I will make known that the measure of My Love and great mercy for fallen souls is limitless. I am ever here waiting with boundless love to forgive them."

"In the prison of My tabernacle I spend days and nights longing for souls to come back to My sheepfold. In the tabernacle, it is those who call Me Lord that abuse and treat Me… I am in a state of ignominy. Keep Me before you. I am agonizing over souls.

My own… cause Me intense grief. Pray a great deal and cloister souls in your heart. Great is the coldness of souls. Do not fear for that which you feel. I share the anguish because I come to comfort.

"Souls greatly wound Me. Pray and atone."

"I give My blessing."

3.00 a.m., 10th February, 1988

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들