87. "나는 사랑이요 자비이다."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 17:19     조회 : 1060    
87. "나는 사랑이요 자비이다."

"나의 딸아! 내게 영혼들을 데려올 수 있도록 기도해다오. 나의 현시를 세상 모든 사람에게 알려다오. 착한 사람, 죄인, 그리고 나를 따르는 사람들 모두에게... 내게 순명을 바친 사람들에게 말한다. 나는 사랑이요 자비이다."

"나에게 자신을 봉헌한 사람들은 다시금 깨어나라. 나날이 믿음을 키워나가는 영혼들은 보속하기 바란다. 세상은 죄악으로 가득차 있다. 그 어느 때보다 더, 사랑의 성체 안에 있는 나를 매도하고 비난한다. 세계는 죄악으로 가득차 있다. 지금도 국가들은 영원하신 아버지의 분노를 일이키고 있다. 양들은 우리 안으로 다시 돌아와서 평화를 널리 퍼뜨리기 바란다. 내가 사람들 때문에 괴로움을 당하고 있다."

"깨어 일어나 기도하라. 나와 함께 있자. 나를 두고 떠나지 말라! 나는 마치 공포에 질려 혼자 남겨두지 말라고 애원하는 어린 아이와 같다."

"나는 밤낮으로 성스러운 성체 안에 있지만, 고통에 가득차 있고, 오직 처량하게 갇혀 있을 뿐이다. 그 누구도 나의 외로움을 깊이 알려고 하지 않는다. 나는 사랑과 영혼에 굶주려 있다. 나를 찬미해다오."
"나는 신비에 가득찬 생각들을 너와 함께 나누고 있다. 네게 희망을 전해 주겠다. 이 자상한 나의 손길을 찬미하라. 나는 너를 위해 존재한다. 순박한 사람이 되어라. 조용한 가운데 선물을 주는 것이 나의 기쁨이다."

"나는 사랑하는 사람들에 굶주려 있다. 나는 인류를 사랑하기 위해 감실 안에 죄수처럼 남아 있다. 나도 이제는 사람들 가운데에서 쉬고 싶다. 하지만 무수한 사람들이 지옥으로 가고 있다. 이 모습을 보는 것만으로도 매우 고통스럽다. 끊임없이 기도해다오. 나의 쓰라린 고통을 나누어 갖다. 성스러운 성체 안에서 나는 매우 외롭게 텅빈 교회를 지키고 있다."

"단지 기도를 할 때에만 나를 받아들이는 사람은, 진정으로 나를 마음 속에 간직하지 않는 사람들이다. 나의 고통과 고독을 나누어 갖자."
"쉬지 말고 기도하라. 이 귀중한 시간을 조금도 낭비하지 말라."

"고통스럽게 기도하는 너를 남겨두고 떠난다. 하지만 너의 고통은 곧 나의 위로이니 항시 나를 받아들일 준비를 하여라."
"너에게 축복을 내린다."
- 1988년 2월 17일 새벽 3시 -

DIVINE APPEAL 88

"I am Love and Mercy." 

"My daughter, pray and bring Me souls. My appeal is addressed to all those living in the world: the good, sinners and those consecrated to Me. To those who obey and to those in authority I say: "I AM LOVE AND MERCY."’
  "To My consecrated ones I want the need and desire for reparation to be re-awakened and grow among the faithful souls, for the world is full of sin. More than ever, I am very much abused and blasphemed in the Sacrament of My Love. The world is full of sin, and at present, nation are arousing the wrath of My Eternal Father. I want soul back to My sheepfold, and peace to prevail. I am agonizing over souls."

"Pray and watch with Me. Do not leave Me! I am like a terrified child begging not to be left alone."

"In My Divine Sacrament. I am only poor, full of distress, even though I remain there day and night. No one will ever understand the depth of My desolation. Adore My love and My hunger for souls."

"Adore the supremely delicate manner in which I share My secret thoughts and reveal my desires to you. I desire you to be simple as I am for you. It is My joy to offer gifts in silence."

"I am thirsting for souls that I love so much. For the love of souls I remain a prisoner in the tabernacle. I never weary of sinners. I want to rest in souls. What a pain for Me to see so many souls on the way to perdition. Pray a great deal and share My bitterness. I come here seeking shade and consolation. In My Divine Sacrament, I am so lonely in empty churches."

"Many entertain Me only when they receive Me in Holy Communion. Share My anguish and the loneliness of My Heart."

"Pray a great deal. Do not lose any of these precious times."

"I leave you prey to anguish. I want you to be ready to console Me with your pains."

3.00 a.m., 17th February, 1988

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들