93. "고해성사 때 내가 사람들에게 바라는 것은..."
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-07-21 17:23     조회 : 988    
93. "고해성사 때 내가 사람들에게 바라는 것은..."

"나의 딸아! 나는 사람들을 목마르게 갈망한다. 그런 나를 찬미해다오. 네 기도 중에 사람들을 나에게 데려와라. 아주 많이 기도하며, 사람들을 위해 자비를 구하라."

"내가 사람들을 사랑하기 때문에, 뜬눈으로 밤을 지새고 있노라. 이러한 사랑 때문에 내가 감실 안에서 죄수처럼 갇혀 있다. 아주 오랫동안 나는 빵이라 부르는 하얗고 조그만 성체 안에 갇힌 채 사랑과 비난, 부정과 신성 모독, 유린과 모욕을 견디며 살아왔다."

"사람들이 고해 성사를 통해 자신의 죄악을 씻기를 바라는 마음 간절하다. 내가 나타났음을 모든 사람에게 알려라. 기쁜 마음으로 다 용서해 주겠다. 나는 영혼들을 지배하고 싶다. 내가 바라는 것은 그들을 구원하는 것이다."

"나의 지배는 사랑과 평화로 이루어진다. 나는 인간의 모든 불행을 알고 있으며, 나의 사랑과 자비는 위대한 것이다. 나는 사람들이 자비로운 은총을 받기 원한다."

"사람들은 나의 사랑을 알지 못한다. 그들을 진실한 사랑이 '주님이시여!' 하고 외치면 얻어지는 줄로 알고 있으니, 이런 많은 사람들을 보는 내가 얼마나 고통스럽겠느냐. 나를 위해서, 사람들이 내게 올 수 있도록, 네가 고통을 감수하라. 시간은 짧고 많은 영혼들은 지옥으로 향하고 있다. 나는 누구도 파멸되길 원치 않는다. 하지만 내가 사람들을 위해 얼마나 더 많은 고통을 당해야 하느냐?"

"그들 모두에게 소리쳐 부른다. 때가 너무 늦기 전에 나의 양울타리로 돌아오라고. 내가 일어나 심판의 목소리로 말할 때가 다가오고 있다. 끊임없이 기도하며 나를 위로해 달라. 나는 나를 믿지않는 자들로부터 배은망덕한 매도를 당하고 있다. 기도하고 회개하라. 지금은 비극적인 때이다."

"나의 말을 귀담아 들어라. 나 혼자 남겨두고 떠나지 말라. 이 귀중한 시간을 조금도 낭비하지 말라. 인류에 대한 끝없는 나의 사랑을 알리고 싶구나. 이를 내가 나의 종에게 말한다."
"나의 축복을 보낸다."
- 1988년 2월 26일 새벽 2시 30분 -

DIVINE APPEAL 94

"In the Sacrament of Penance, I want souls….." 

"My daughter, adore My thirst for souls. Bring Me souls in your prayers. Pray a great deal and implore mercy for souls."
  "For the love of souls, I remain watching in the Sacrament. This love keeps Me a prisoner in the tabernacle. For a very long time, I have dwelt here, veiled under the species of bread and concealed in the small white host bearing, through love, blasphemies, sacrileges, contempt and outrages."

"In the Sacrament of Penance I want souls, longing to wash away their sins. My appeal is addressed to all. It is My joy to forgive. I want to reign over souls. I desire your salvation."

"My reign is of peace and love. All human miseries are known to Me and My Love and Mercy is great. I ardently desire souls to be in the state of grace."

"Souls do not understand to what extent I love them. What a pain for me to see may souls believe that true love consists in saying, "Lord.’ Suffer to gain souls for Me. Time is short and many souls are on the way to perdition. I do not want anyone to perish but what more could I have suffered for mankind? My own….. have whipped and abused Me on all sides. Satan has imprisoned their souls."

"I call them all back to My sheepfold before it is too late. Time is approaching when I will stand and speak with My Judge’s Voice. I want you to pray and console Me continuously. I am receiving abuses and acts of ingratitude from My own… pray and atone. These are tragic moments."

"Heed My words. Do not leave Me alone. Never waste any of these precious times. I tell My servant this in order to reveal the excess of My love for souls."

"I give My blessing."

2.30 a.m., 26th February, 1988

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들