105. "내가 방문하는 것을 두려워 말고 나의 고통을 나눠 갖자..."

"나의 딸아, 아주 많이 기도해라. 그리고 이 어두운 시간을 나와 함게 보내자. 지금은 아주 힘든 시간이다. 나를 혼자 두고 떠나가지 마라. 내가 그토록 사랑하는 사람들은 나의 고통이 어느 정도인지 알지 못한다. 사람들에 대한 이 큰 사랑 때문에, 내가 밤낮으로 감실 안에서 빵 종류안에 가려져, 작고 하얀 성체안에 숨겨져, 비난과 매도 그리고 모욕을 참으며 울고 있는 것이다. 나는 피난처를 찾으려고 왔다. 모든 사람이 나를 취할 수 있도록 사람들에게 내 자신 모든 것을 다 주었다. 나는 사람들 위에 나의 눈물을 쏟아 붓는다. 얼마나 큰 고통인가! 사람들은 오로지 지옥으로 향하는 길만 따라가고 있다."

"사람들을 기다리고 갈망하면서, 나는 서성이는 사람도 없는 빈 교회안에서 매우 외롭게 남아 있다. 나에게 사람들을 데려와라. 나의 방문을 두려워 마라. 나의 느낌을 나눠 갖자. 나는 영혼들을 추구하고 있다. 아주 많이 기도해라. 이 귀중한 시간을 조금도 낭비하지 마라. 그들을 구원하기에는 매우 시간이 짧다. 이 비극적인 때에 네가 희생제물인 것이다. 네게 바라노니, 수도 없이 많은. 길 잃은 사람들에 대해 열렬한 사람이 되어라."
"너를 축복한다."
- 1988년 4월 1일 새벽 3시 -

DIVINE APPEAL 106

"Do not be afraid of My visits, share My feelings, I am on the search for souls." 

"My daughter, pray a great deal and spend these dark hours with Me. These are My most difficult hours in the Sacrament of My Love. Do not leave Me alone. The souls I love so much do not understand to what extent. It is this great love for mankind that makes Me swell day and night in the tabernacle, veiled under the species of bread, concealed in the small white host, bearing blasphemies, abuses and insults. I come to seek shelter in the Eucharist. I gave all of Myself to mankind that they may take Me. I pour My ears over mankind. What a pain! Souls are only following the way to perdition."
"Waiting and longing for souls, I remain so lonely in the empty churches without any souls around. I thirst for souls. Bring Me souls. Do not be afraid of My visits. Share My feelings. I am on the search for souls. Pray a great deal. Do not waste any of these precious times. It is very short for saving them. In the tragic moments, you are a victim. I want you to be a fervent soul for the sake of so many lost souls."

"I bless you."

3.00 a.m., 1st April, 1988