109. "나는 나를 따르는 사람들을 원한다."

"나의 딸아, 내 말을 잘 들어라. 아주 많이 기도하고 영혼들을 네 마음속에 가두어라. 지금은 기도해야 할 때이다. 나는 모든 사람이 구원되기를 바란다. 시간은 뿌린 씨를 거둬들이고 있다. 내 말을 잘 들어라. 헛된 일이 아니다. 내가 그토록 사랑하는 사람들이, 내 고통이 어느 정도인지 알지 못한다. 폭군이, 그들을 온갖 종류의 사악한 타락의 비방속에 가둔 채 그들의 마음을 훔쳐가고 있다는 것을, 그들이 모르고 있다... 증오와 공허가 다같이 그들을 악으로 구속했다. 그들이 나를 얼마나 고통스럽게 하는지 그들은 생각하지 않고 있다."

"내가 사랑의 성체속에 남아 있을 때, 나의 사랑이 그들을 꿰뚫지 못하는구나. 그들은 스스로 겸손해지거나 회개하려고 하지 않는다. 내가 그들을 그들의 죄로부터 씻어내고자 한다. 내가 메시지를 통해서, 그들에게 돌아오라고 소리쳐 부르고 있다. 만일 그들이 회개하기만 한다면, 내가 자비의 망토로 그들을 보호해 줄 것이다. 나의 자비로운 외침을 들으려고 하지 않는 나의 ... 사람들 가운데 길 잃은 많은 사람들이 있기 때문에, 구원의 다른 방도가 없을 것이다."
- 1988년 4월 5일 새벽 3시 -

DIVINE APPEAL 110

"I want My consecrated souls." 

"My daughter, listen to Me. Pray a great deal and cloister souls in your heart. This is the time for reparation. I want everyone to be saved. Time is reaping what has been sown. Listen to Me. It is not in vain. The souls I love so much do not understand to what extent. They do not know that the tyrant has stolen their hearts, locking them up in the scandal of all kinds of malicious corruption….. Both hatred and emptiness have fettered them to evil. They do not think of how much pain they cause Me."
"As I remain in the Sacrament of My Love, My love does not penetrate them. They do not want to humble themselves again and repent. I want to wash them from their sins. I am calling them back through My messages. I will shelter them with My mantle of mercy if only they would repent. There will be no other way to salvation, because there are many lost souls among My own….. who do not want to hear My call of mercy."

2.00 a.m., 5th April, 1988.