113. "외관상으로는 생명이 없는 것같이 감실안에 있는 나를 네가 그곳에서 바라볼 때에, 나는 인류를 대단히 사랑하고 있다..."

"나의 딸아, 아주 많이 기도해라. 이 시간을 나와 함께 보내자. 그리고 마음을 바로 잡아라. 네가 기도의 행동을 취할 때, 사랑의 성체안에서 나는 매우 위로를 받는다. 외관상으로는 생명이 없는 것같이 감실안에 있는 나를, 네가 그곳에서 바라볼 때에, 나는 인류를 대단히 사랑하고 있다. 성체안에 항상 숨겨져 내가 매우 외로워하고 있는 것은 이 사랑 때문이다. 나와, 나를 죄수처럼 가두어 놓고 있는 빵 조각을 베일이 가리고 있다. 더욱 더 기도하고 속죄해라. 나를 혼자 두고 따나가지 마라. 많은 사람들이 거룩한 집회 때에 나를 받아들이기 무섭게 나를 떠나가 버릴 때 받는 고통을, 네가 치료해주기를 바란다."

"나는 사람들을 매우 목이 타도록 갈망한다. 나는 누구도 지옥에 떨어지는 것을 바라지 않는다. 지금은 근심스러운 때이다. 내 마음이 자비와 사랑으로 넘쳐 흐른다는 것을 사람들이 알기 바란다. 아주 많이 기도하고 영혼들을 네 마음속에 가두어라. 사람들을 구원할 시간이 짧다. 이 귀중한 때를 조금도 낭비하지 마라."
"너를 축복한다."
- 1988년 4월 9일 새벽 3시 -

DIVINE APPEAL 114

"I love mankind so much, as you see Me there in My tabernacle, apparently lifeless….. I do not want anyone to perish." 

"My daughter, pray a great deal. Spend this hour with Me and make amends. In the Sacrament of My Love, I am so much consoled when you make acts of reparation. I love mankind so much as you see Me there in My tabernacle, apparently lifeless. It is this love that keeps Me so lonely, always hidden beneath the Host. The veil covers me and the species of bread chains Me there as a prisoner. Pray more and do penance. Do not leave Me alone. I need you to repair the pains I receive when many receive Me in Holy Communion and then they leave Me horribly."
"I am very thirsty for souls. I do not want anyone to perish. This is a grave moment. I want souls to know that My Heart is overflowing with mercy and love. The world has lost its senses. Pray a great deal and cloister souls in your heart. Time is short for saving souls. Do not waste any of these precious times."

"I bless you."

3.00 a.m., 9th April, 1988.