126. "내가 너를 택했다."

"나의 딸아, 아주 많이 기도해라. 그리고 이 어둡고 무서운 시간을 나와 함께 보내자. 나를 혼자 두고 떠나가지 마라. 나는 그늘을 찾으러 여기에 왔다. 너는 희생제물이다. 내가 너를 택했으니, 사람들을 위해, 나의 존재 앞에 무릎을 꿇어라. 그리고 내가 죄수처럼 있는 이 세계가 나에게 부상을 입히고 있으니, 이를 널리 알리며, 나에 대한 공격을 막아라. 만일 네가 사람들을 위해 부르짖는 나의 외침을 듣는다면, 나도 사람들을 위해 부르짖는 네 목소리를 들을 것이다."

"나의 사랑과 슬픔을 나눠갖자. 두려워 마라. 나는 약속을 지킨다. 나는 사람들을 목마르게 갈망하고 있다. 내가, 돌아오라고 외치면서 기다리는 것은, 사람들을 내가 매우 사랑하기 때문이다. 때가 다가오고 있다. 나는 사람들을 찾고있다. 네 기도 중에 사람들을 나에게 데려와라. 나는 피눈물을 인류 위에 쏟고 있다. 너에게 바라노니 기도하며 내 말을 잘 들어라. 내가 사랑의 성체안에서 매우 매도되고 비난을 받고 있다."

"고통을 감수해라. 그리고 가르침을 받아라. 나를 위해 네가 고통을 받으면 받을수록 더욱 더 내가 너를 사랑한다. 단언하건대, 내가 너에게 이야기하고 네 기도를 듣는 것보다 더 나를 기쁘게 해주는 것은 이 세상에 없다. 여기 지구상에서 네가 무엇을 하든, 어디에 있든, 나를 기억해라. 왜냐하면 그것이 나를 위로할 수 있으며, 나에게 봉헌한 사람들이 주는 상처를 널리 알리는데 큰 도움이 될 것이기 때문이다. 나는 네 모든 기도를, 마음속으로 하든 큰소리로 말하든지간에, 모두 듣고 있다. 내가 나타날 때에, 나의 무한한 자비의 보화를 사람들의 영혼속에 쏟아 붓겠다."
"나의 축복을 준다."
- 1988년 4월 19일 -

DIVINE APPEAL 127

"I have chosen you….." 

"My daughter, pray a great deal and spend this dark and terrible hour with Me. Do not leave Me alone. I come here to seek a shade. You are a victim. You have, chosen you to kneel before My Presence 46in the Divine Sacrament to repair for the offences and dress the wounds I receive from all the world where I remain a prisoner in the tabernacle for the sake of mankind. If you listen to Me voice of cry for souls, I will also listen to your voice of cry for souls. Share My love and sorrow. Do not be afraid. I keep My promises. I am thirsting for souls. It is My great love for mankind that keeps Me waiting and calling back. Time is approaching. I am in search for souls. In your prayers, bring Me souls. Keep Me company. I pour My tears of blood over humanity. I need you to pray and listen to Me. I am so abused and blasphemed in the Sacrament of My Love."
"Suffer and learn. The more you suffer for My sake, the more I love you. I assure you that nothing on earth that you do can please Me more than letting Me speak to you and listen. Think of Me in the tabernacle wherever you are and whatever you do here on earth."

"For this will console Me and will be of great help in dressing the wounds caused by the souls consecrated to Me. I receive all your prayers whether you think in your heart or speak them aloud. As I am exposed I will pour the treasures of My infinite mercy into human souls."

"I give My blessing."

19th April, 1988