127. "악의 세력은 파멸될 것이다. 자기의 죄를 진지하게 증오하지 않는 자는 더욱 더 그럴 것이다..."

"나의 딸아, 내가 존재하면서 너에게 말한다. 네가 길잃은 사람들의 빚을 청산하기 바란다. 내 이름 안에서 진정하고 강해져라. 지금이 내가 힘든 시간이라는 것을 명심해라. 내가 너에게 진실로 말하노니 이 세계가 회개해야할 때가 왔다. 나의 계시는 엄하다. 이것은 이 세계를 비난하기 위해서가 아니라, 그 반대로 내말에 의해서 사람들이 구원되기를 바라는 것이다. 파국을 피하기 위해서 내가 사람들에게 경고해야만 한다. 게다가, 나는 너무 심하게 매도되며 비난받고 있다. 지금은 나의 고통이 크기 때문에 더 빠른 행동이 요구된다. 나는 피난처를 찾으려고 여기에 왔다."

"만일 기도하지 않고 회개하지 않는다면, 악의 세력은 파멸될 것이며, 자기의 잘못을 진지하게 증오하지 않는 자는 더욱 더 그럴 것이다. 네가 아주 많이 기도할 수 있도록 네 자신 완전하고도 거룩하도록 하여라. 두려워 마라."

"나의 딸아, 내가 너에게 단언하고 이야기하는 것에 대해 놀라지 마라. 정당한 사람은 고통과 고난속을 가야만 한다. 인내하는 법을 배워라. 악마가 도처에서 사람들을 제거하기 위해 날뛰고 있다. 악마는 그의 시대가 짧다는 것을 이미 알고 있다. 악마의 힘이 국가들에게 뻗쳤고, 기회만 있으면 가장 선한 무리들을 파괴하려고 한다."

"죄악은 저돌적이며, 그들은 눈에 보이는 것도 없이 닥치는 대로다. 아무것도 그들의 악한 행동을 막을 수 없다. 회개의 기도만이 막을 수 있을 것이다. 아주 많이 기도하고 회개하라.
내 마음과 일치시키며 네 고통을 감수해라. 네 안에서, 내가 바라는대로 행동할 수 있도록, 너를 버리고 나의 외침에 완전히 몰두해라. 너에게 내가 바라는 바를 알린다. 기도를 해서 마침내 사악한 것들이 헛되어지길 바란다. 네가 두려움없이 무릎을 꿇기를 바란다."
"나의 축복을 준다."
- 1988년 4월 21일 -

DIVINE APPEAL 128

"….. the powers of evil will break loose, more for those who do not sincerely detest their faults." 

"Prayer for atonement will do."
"My daughter, I speak to you, by the means of My Presence in the Divine Sacrament. I beg you to pay debts of lost souls. In My Name, be calm and strong. Keep in mind that this is My difficult hour. I tell you truly the time has come for the world to repent. My warning is strict. 47It is not in order to condemn the world on the contrary, I want to save souls by My words. I must warn mankind in order to avoid catastrophes. More than ever, I am so much blasphemed and abused. These times demand accelerated action because My pain is immense. I come here to seek shelter."

"If prayers and penance’s are not offered, the powers of evil will break loose for more for those who do not sincerely detest their faults. Consummate yourself and transfigure yourself in Me that you may be able to pray a great deal. Do not be afraid."

"My daughter, do not be frightened of what I assure and reveal to you. A just soul has to go through pains and hardships. Learn to persevere. The devil is rolling over in order to get rid of souls. He already knows that his time is short. He will cast his power in the nations and in a given moment he will destroy the best part of the flock."

"…..Sin has blindfolded and covered their eyes. Nothing can prevent this harm. Prayers of atonement will do. Pray a great deal and do penance. Offer your sufferings united to My Heart’s merits. Abandon yourself completely in My call so that I may be able to act exactly as I want in you. I reveal My desires to you. I need you by all means to pray and finally all the evil ways will be in vain. In the sacrament of My Love, I need you to kneel without fear."

"I give My blessings."

21st April, 1988