129. "나의 상처를 널리 알려라."

"나의 딸아, 아주 많이 기도해라. 나를 믿지않는 자들을 위해 기도해라. 나는 그들을 항상 목이 타도록 갈망하고 있다. 무서워 마라. 나는 너에게 귀 기울이며 네 삶의 한가운데 있다. 나를 떠나지 마라. 네가 나와 함께 할 수 있도록, 온종일 나와 함께 있자."

"내 가까이에 자리를 잡아라. 너에게 바라건대, 내가 그토록 사랑하는 사람들이 나에게 상처를 준다는 사실을 널리 알려라. 나와 가장 가까운 사람들이, 나를 알지 못하고 낯선 사람으로 여기고 있다. 이곳을 나의 집으로 했으므로 매 순간마다 나는 그들을 부르며 기다리고 있다. 나에게 피난처를 줄 수 있도록 네 마음 깊은 곳에서 조용하게 나와 함께 있자."

"내 말을 새겨 들어라. 나는 목이 마르다. 만일 네가 이런 갈증을 알 수만 있다면 - 이것은 인간의 갈증보다 더욱 심하다. - 그 갈증을 해소하기 위해 네가 할 수 있는 모든 방법을 동원해서 궁리할 것이다. 너에게 명령하노니 아주 많이 기도하고 사람들을 네 마음속에 가두어라."
"너를 축복한다."
- 1988년 4월 23일 -

DIVINE APPEAL 130

"Dress My Wounds." 

"My daughter, pray a great deal. Pray for those who are consecrated to Me. I am always thirsty for them. Do not fear. I am at the centre of your life, listening to you. Do not leave Me. Stay with Me all the days so that in the Sacrament of My Love, you may give Me company. Take your place near Me. I beg you to dress My wounds caused by the souls I love so much. In the Sacrament of My Love, I am a stranger where the closest souls to Me do not recognize Me. I call and wait for them each moment. For I make My home here. Abide with Me still in the depths of your heart so that you will give Me shelter. Reflect on My words. I thirst. If you can know this thirst – it is more than the thirst of mankind – you would devise every means in your power to quench it. I order you to pray a great deal and cloister souls in your heart."
"I bless you."

23rd April, 1988