137. "사람들 위에 내가 피눈물을 쏟고 있다. 나는 사람들이 다시 돌아오기를 바라지만 그들은..."

"나의 딸아, 내 말을 잘 듣고 나의 말을 받아 적어라. 나는 목이 마르다. 나는 고통을 수집하며 그 가운데서 영광된 것을 만들어 낸다. 아주 많이 기도해라. 이 어두운 시간을 나와 함께 보내자. 내가 매우 외롭구나. 나는 피난처를 찾아 여기에 왔다. 너에게 단언하건대 내가 매우 목이 마르다. 타오르는 사막보다도 더 심하다. 고통과 부상이 내 존재안에서 일어나고 있다. 더우기 나에게 봉헌한 사람들에 의해서 일어나고 있다. 인류를 위해 내가 얼마나 더 고통을 받아야 하나. 사람들을 위해서, 네가 기도 중에 더 많은 사람들을 나에게 데려올 수 있도록 내가 너를 조용하고 외롭게 있도록 할 것이다. 모든 것을 나에게 바쳐라. 사람들을 내가 매우 사랑하기 때문에 내가 계시를 준다. 나는 참을성있게 사람들을 기다리고 있다. 세상을 굽어보면서 나는 사람들 위에 피눈물을 쏟고 있다. 나는 사람들이 다시 돌아오기를 바라지만 그들은 내 말을 거절하고 있다. 사람들이 지옥으로 떨어지고 있는 것을 보니 마음이 아프다. 특히 나에게 봉헌한 자들이 맨 앞에 있다. 나의 사랑하는 종에게 말한다. 그가 사람들을 계속해서 구해낼 수 있도록 그를 축복하겠다."

"때가 너무 늦기 전에 사람들에게 분명히 말해주기 위해서 그 종안에 나 자신을 숨기겠다. 내 말을 듣고 내 사랑의 피난처로 돌아오는 자는 축복을 받는다. 내가 감실안에서 죄수로 남아 있는 것은 사람들을 매우 사랑하기 때문이다. 회개하고자 하는 마음이 필요하다."

"주로 나에게 봉헌한 자들에 의해 내가 매우 심하게 비난을 받으며 조롱당하고 있다. 내가 환영받지 못하는 곳에는 있지 않겠다. 사람들을 위해 아주 많이 기도하고 속죄해라. 나의 외로운 감옥안에서 나와 함께 있자. 나는 끈질기게 사람들을 기다리며 있다. 나는 피난처를 찾으려고 여기에 왔으며 나의 안식을 찾고 있다. 사람들을 위해서 고귀한 영혼의 묵상을 하여라. 내 종이 하는 말을 유념해라. 두려워 마라. 기도하고 회개해라."

"내 안에서 용기를 가져라. 악마는 친절하지 않다. 용감해져라. 내가 너에게 기도할 수 있는 모든 힘을 주겠다. 나를 위한 시간을 가져라. 봉헌한 사람들에게서 입은 부상을 널리 알려라."
"아주 많이 기도해라."
"너를 축복한다."
- 1988년 5월 1일 새벽 3시 -

DIVINE APPEAL 138

"I pour My tears of blood over mankind. I want to bring it back but it refuses My words….. the devil has no kindness." 

"My daughter, listen to Me and write My words. I am thirsty. I collect miseries and make glorious things out of them. Pray a great deal. Spend this dark hour with Me. I am so lonely. I come here to seek shelter. I assure you I am very thirsty, more than how the desert burns. Pains and wounds are caused in My Presence, more by the souls I consecrated. What more could I have suffered for mankind. For the sake of souls, I lead you in silence and solitude so that you may bring Me more souls in your prayers. Bring Me everything. From My great love for mankind I give My warnings. I am patiently waiting for souls. Bending over the world, I pour My tears of blood over mankind. I want to bring it back but it refuses My words. I am agonised to see souls falling into perdition, in the front line are those consecrated to Me. I speak to My beloved servant. I bless him so that he is able to continue to reach out to souls. I hide Myself in him in order to speak out and assure souls before it is too late. Blessed are those who hear My words and return to the shelter of My Love. It was My great Love for mankind that keeps Me a prisoner in the tabernacles. I need the desire for reparation."
"I am so much blasphemed and ridiculed, mostly by the souls consecrated to Me. I do not stay where I am not welcomed. Pray a great deal and atone for souls. Give Me company in My lonely prison. I remain patient, longing for souls. I come here to seek shelter and I find My rest. For the sake of souls put yourself in the high spirit of contemplation. Heed the words from My servant. Do not be afraid. Pray and atone. Encourage yourself in Me. The devil has no kindness. (50) Be brace. I give you all the strength to pray. Take time for Me. Dress the wounds caused by consecrated souls."

"Pray a great deal."

"I bless you."

3.00 a.m., 1st May, 1988.