14. 첫번째 재난이 가까이 왔다...

"나의 딸아, 기도해라. 신도들이 지금 막 흩어지고 있다. 전에 보지 못한 많은 징후들이, 인류에 대한 경고로 세상에서 일어날 것이다. 무서운 순간이 올 것이다. 그 때는 내가 내 심판의 목소리로 말할 것이고, 그 심판을 받을 창조물들의 생명을 줄이기 위해, 걱정스럽고도 마비되어 버린 인류에 판결문을 낭독할 것이다."

"나는 첫번째 재난이 가까이 왔다는 것을 많은 사람들이 알기를 바란다. 만약에 사람들이 나를 향하지 않고 참회하지 않는다면, 지금 사악한 것에 대한 절망의 시간이 될 것이다. 큰소리로, 그리고 악마와 같은 저주를 하며, 그들은 자기들을 산으로 뒤엎어 달라고 구걸할 것이다. 그들은 피난처를 동굴에서 찾으려고 하겠지만, 아무 소용이 없을 것이다. 회개하고자 하는 자는, 나의 권력 안에서, 하느님의 자비와 보호를 받을 것이다. 그러나 회개하기를 거부하는 자는 누구나, 그들의 죄로 인하여 멸망할 것이다. 죄많은 비난들이 파멸로 이끌고 있다. 그렇게 많은 사람들이 멸망으로 이끌어진다. 이런 신성모독적인 싸움에서 사람들에 의해 창조된 것 중 많은 것이 파멸될 것이다."

"마침내 눈부신 구름이 하늘에 나타나고, 불길처럼 거세게 타오르는 폭풍우가 전 세계를 뒤덮을 것이다. 내가 하느님의 심판을 연기했다. 내 마음은 고통으로 찢어질 것 같다. 이런 인류를 위해 내가 더 이상 무슨 고통을 받을 수 있는가! 심한 지진이 도시와 마을, 특히 어둠의 아들 딸들이 있는 곳을 덮칠 것이다. 이런 비극의 시대에서처럼 기도를 절실히 필요로 하는 세상은 없다.
나의 딸아, 배우고 강해져라. 내 발현을 깨닫고 많은 대화를 피하라. 나는 내가 바라는 바를, 네게 나타낼 수 있는 좋은 기회를 갖기 위해, 너의 정성과 침묵을 필요로 한다. 내가 바라는대로 살며 무서워 마라. 불의와, 그런 사람들 때문에 박해를 받는 자들은 죄인들과 분리될 것이기 때문에, 두려워 할 것이 없다. 그들은 구원받을 것이다."
"한 없는 나의 사랑으로, 너를 축복한다."

- 1987년 10월 7일 새벽 3시 -

DIVINE APPEAL 14

"The first blow is near...... those who will repent will find protection and God's mercy in My power, while all who refuse to repent will perish from their sins. Sinful humanity has transformed the earth into a scene of crimes." 

"My daughter, pray. The flock is about to be dispersed. Many signs never before seen, will occur in the world as a warning to humanity. There will come a fearful moment when I will speak with My Judge's voice and pronounce the verdict over an anxious and drugged humanity to shorten the lives of creatures who will receive their sentence."
I want many to know that the first blow is near. If mankind does not turn to Me and repent, this will be a time of despair for the impious. With shouts and satanic blasphemy, they will beg to be covered with mountains. They will try to seek refuge in caverns but to no avail. Those who will repent will find protection and God's mercy in My power, while all who refuse to repent will perish from their sins. Sinful humanity has transformed the earth into a scene of crimes. So many scandals lead to ruin; so many souls to corruption. In this sacrilegious struggle, much of what has been created by man will be demolished."(3)

"Finally, incandescent clouds will appear in the sky and a flaming tempest will fall over the whole world. I have suspended Divine Justice. My heart is broken in pain. What more could I have suffered for this humanity! Heavy earthquakes will bury cities and villages, especially in the places where the children of darkness are. The world has never before needed prayer as in these tragic times."

"My daughter, learn and be strong. Be away of My Presence and avoid my conversations. I need your heart and silence so that I get a good chance to reveal to you what I want. Live as I want you to and do not fear. Those who are persecuted by injustice and those just souls have nothing to fear because they will be separated from sinners. They will be saved."

"With my infinite love, I bless you."

3.0-0 a.m., 7th October, 1987