139. "너에게 아주 단순하게 말한다."

"나의 딸아, 내 말을 잘 들어라. 아주 많이 기도해라. 나의 존재가 너를 완전히 제어할 때... 나의 존재에 대해 익숙해지기를 바란다. 너는 사랑의 성체안에서 희생제물이다. 네가 기도해야 한다. 너에게 아주 단순하게 말한다. 네가 기도하는데만 전념하도록 하겠다. 내가 인도하며 너에게 빛을 주겠다."

"내가 목이 마르다. 나는 너를 돌봐 주겠다. 감옥안에 있는 나를 보아라. 나는 매우 외롭게 비난받고 있다."

"나의 딸아, 나에게 사람들을 데려와라. 사람 하나 하나가 내 사랑의 일부분이다. 사람들을 위해 내 모든 것을 주었다. 나에게 더 많이 사람들을 데려와라. 내 사랑은 이 세상의 사랑이 아니다. 나는 어느 누구도 지옥에 떨어지는 것을 원치 않는다. 이것이 내가 나의 신성한 자비에서 우러나오는 계시를 내리는 이유다. 사람들을 구원할 시간이 짧다."

"세상은 제 정신이 아니다. 선한 자가 기도하지 않는다. 봉헌한 사람들이 나를 채찍질하고, 나의 존재에 대해 사방에서 나를 매도하고 있다. 나는 한 사람 한 사람을 마치 지구상에 남아있는 유일한 사람인 것처럼 기다리며 갈망한다. 사람들을 위해 항상 나를 보며 기도해라. 사람들을 구원하기 위해 이 귀중한 시간을 조금도 낭비하지 마라. 사랑의 성체안에서 나를 조용하게 지키며 나와 함께 하자. 봉헌한 사람들이 나에게 준 많은 부상을 널리 알려라. 나의 권유는 모든 사람을 위한 것이다. 내가 나타날 때 나의 무한한 자비를 사람들의 영혼속에 쏟아 붓겠다. 사람들을 위한 기도를 하기 위해 네 뜻을 나의 뜻의 일부가 되게 하라. 두려워 말고 고귀한 영혼으로 묵상을 해라."
"나의 이름으로 네게 축복을 준다."
- 1988년 5월 7일 새벽 2시 30분 -

DIVINE APPEAL 140

"I speak so simply to you" 

"My daughter, listen to Me. Pray a great deal. I ask you to get used to My Presence, when My Presence takes hold of you tightly… You are a victim in the Sacrament of My Love. You have to pray. I speak so simply to you. I draw all your attention to pray. I lead and give you light."
"I am thirsty. I care for you. look at Me in prison. I am so lonely and blasphemed."

"My daughter, bring Me souls. Each soul is a part of My Love. I gave all of Myself for mankind. Bring Me more souls. My Love is not a global love. I do not wish anyone to perish. This is why I bring My warning from My Divine Mercy. Time is short for saving souls."

"The world has lost its senses. The good do not pray. The consecrated souls have whipped Me and abused Me on all sides of My Presence. I wait and long for each soul as if it was the only one on earth. For the sake of souls look at Me always and give Me your oblation. Do not lose any of this precious time for saving souls. In the Sacrament of My Love keep Me in silence and give Me company. Dress the many wounds caused by the consecrated souls. My invitation is for all. As I am exposed I will pour the treasures of My infinite mercy into human souls. Allow all your intentions to be a part of My intentions for the sake of praying for souls. Do not fear to put yourself in the high spirit of contemplation."

"I give My blessing."

2.30 a.m., 7th May, 1988